Hi! newbie here. need help

chaos0923

Question

hi guys. im new in luna online. ive seen celestia luna in an ad on facebook and decided to try but i dont know what to class to choose. can you help me? i wanted to mAke an aoe type character that can withstand a large number of mobs. hehehe seems to much. hehehe. i need your help ASAP! 

ahmm. and you extra little bit of item it will be much appreciated. hehehe thanks in advance

3 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, chaos0923 said:

hi guys. im new in luna online. ive seen celestia luna in an ad on facebook and decided to try but i dont know what to class to choose. can you help me? i wanted to mAke an aoe type character that can withstand a large number of mobs. hehehe seems to much. hehehe. i need your help ASAP! 

ahmm. and you extra little bit of item it will be much appreciated. hehehe thanks in advance

I suggest taking the farmer job for beginners (Entrapper).

Or if you're looking for a tank-y job (Paladin).

Or a Physical Attack/Def-balanced job (Magnus).

Or a bulky mage jobs (Cardinal/Soul Arbiter), I don't recommend picking these now because it's costly to build a good one)

26 minutes ago, chaos0923 said:

@Vincard thanks sir.. im browsing now in some fighters guide.. im kinda like the destroyer type... is it advisable :) see you in-game sir.. thanks again..

Destroyers are fragile killing machines (have very high physical attack, a never miss skill called Fearful Blow, and have a high critical rate too but have poor defenses (HP, physical defense). Leveling it would be painful unless you're going to full-VIT, full-STR is plain suicide. If I were you, I'll take the Entrapper path first as my very first job. It's one of the ways to make money here other than High Quality Stone makers, Magical Flame makers, re-selling things, fishing and buying gems.

You may wanna look on this money making tips as well. Have fun!

If you have further questions, you can ask me via PMs or in-game whispers, IGN: Wincard