Game crashing

safetdk

The title says pretty much all:

Whenever I try to add a friend, my game crashes. It happened to me 2 times and afterwards I checked it over and over like 6-7 times, and everytime i got the "Luna stopped working"-box and it closes down. Second problem is, I crash pretty often, like 2 times in an hour or overnight while I set-up my shop. Ive seen several people post about game crashing and I got told to make a topic in this section and I hope it will get evestigated and hopefully solved for everyone. 

The game crashing has nothing to do with my computer or internet connection. My internet is stable, and reading the req. for the game, it has no way anything with my computer to do. I have un,toggled my firewall, windows, anti-virus and nothing worked. I tried running in Administrator, it still crashes. I've pretty much tried everything what I've read on the forums, and nothing helped.

Ty in advance.

4 hours ago, safetdk said:

The title says pretty much all:

Whenever I try to add a friend, my game crashes. It happened to me 2 times and afterwards I checked it over and over like 6-7 times, and everytime i got the "Luna stopped working"-box and it closes down. Second problem is, I crash pretty often, like 2 times in an hour or overnight while I set-up my shop. Ive seen several people post about game crashing and I got told to make a topic in this section and I hope it will get evestigated and hopefully solved for everyone. 

The game crashing has nothing to do with my computer or internet connection. My internet is stable, and reading the req. for the game, it has no way anything with my computer to do. I have un,toggled my firewall, windows, anti-virus and nothing worked. I tried running in Administrator, it still crashes. I've pretty much tried everything what I've read on the forums, and nothing helped.

Ty in advance.

Sorry I wasn't able to give my response earlier in the other topic, I don't know whether I should post this here but let me get this straight.

I think you misread the statement I wrote regarding you playing the game for a week. I was talking about the "small" community you brought up and it didn't mean I'm not allowing you to give your own opinion.

And, yeah, I should've added "may" in "the client crashes "may" also affected by your computer itself". My intent wasn't to attack you so I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

And if you have gone through everything that has been told in the forum and still no luck, have you tried re-installing the game like @Cordelia said?

@Orange did mention another reason why the crashes could occur.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:20 AM, Orange said:

That happens when your game cant access some local files, try reinstalling and perhaps redownloading with a download manager to make sure your installer isn't corrupt.

I use http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm

9 hours ago, Orange said:

I'm glad to see your report, we will try to fix the friend add and chat crash in the next patch, it is indeed a bug regarding offline character info!

Thank you mate. I did check it over and over and it caused the crash. and ty for trying to fix it man! (Y)

17 hours ago, Vincard said:

Sorry I wasn't able to give my response earlier in the other topic, I don't know whether I should post this here but let me get this straight.

I think you misread the statement I wrote regarding you playing the game for a week. I was talking about the "small" community you brought up and it didn't mean I'm not allowing you to give your own opinion.

And, yeah, I should've added "may" in "the client crashes "may" also affected by your computer itself". My intent wasn't to attack you so I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

And if you have gone through everything that has been told in the forum and still no luck, have you tried re-installing the game like @Cordelia said?

@Orange did mention another reason why the crashes could occur.

Its okay, dont worry about it at all. You dont have to be sorry or say sorry for anything. I was a bit frustrated and I might aswell have wrote it in a way, which isn't properly okay and im sorry for that. 

I did re-install it 4 times and didnt work at all... I will try what Orange said and see if that helps :)

21 hours ago, Cordelia said:

Have you tried re-installing the game? It worked for me.

I surely have, total 4 times and havent worked yet... I'll try what Orange thinks will help and hopefully it will get fixed. I havent crashed today and it all been smooth which is F good!

10 hours ago, Orange said:

I'm glad to see your report, we will try to fix the friend add and chat crash in the next patch, it is indeed a bug regarding offline character info!

Sorry im quoting you again... But when i install the "Fre download manager" - and I install Luna Online... what the heck do I do then? Extract? (I never used this Free download manager before XD)

• Administrator

The problem is not on your files, it's a game bug.

Free Download Manager downloads the same file you would through your browser, just faster and better, to run it double click on it in FDM.

14 hours ago, Orange said:

The problem is not on your files, it's a game bug.

Free Download Manager downloads the same file you would through your browser, just faster and better, to run it double click on it in FDM.

Oh.... alright, thank you mate :D