Double EXP weekends + maybe drop rate?

safetdk

Well, I think the title pretty much says it all.

But I think many of us would appreciate a Double-exp + Drop rate - weekends. Not every weekend, but like every 2nd or 3rd weekend, you host the double exp weekend. 

Ive seen a topic about double exp, but that was a whole week, which I cant agree. Isn't it enough for a weekend only? Most people have spare time in weekend, and most people will therefor benefit the event. 

I'm not saying its hard to level up in the game, but exp-weekends would be a great event for people who want to level up different classes etc. 

And imo the exp-weekends should be double and with 100% scrolls it will stack up to 200% total. = You will probably have more people buying 100% in those weekends = better income too. Well atleast a bit (i think) :)

Please note: Do not bump the thread. Just reply with an "Agree" or "disagree" (Y)

100% agree with the exp event

100% disagree with the boosted drop rate event (getting rare/legendary items are easier -> more of that items in the market -> fall in price)

but looking at this suggestion thread, @Orange said she would consider it though Exp event like this should be held in very special occasion (this Christmas/New Year maybe)? 

9 hours ago, Vincard said:

100% agree with the exp event

100% disagree with the boosted drop rate event (getting rare/legendary items are easier -> more of that items in the market -> fall in price)

but looking at this suggestion thread, @Orange said she would consider it though Exp event like this should be held in very special occasion (this Christmas/New Year maybe)? 

Nice mate! :)

- Yes you are right, afterwards I made the topic I was thinking about the double drop rate, and it would crash items pretty much since everyone would camp different bosses for the drops. The EXP should be enough and people (i think) would be thankfull with just the exp's.

It's nice to see that they consider double exp events on special occasions. Would be nice if they had time to host one this year. By that said, I dont think they have time to host one fo christmas, but who knows? maybe they already thought about it and are silence about it :)

- Ty for your thoughts, Vincard! :D