Next patch will fix what?

safetdk

Question

Well i'm wondering what the next update/patch will fix ingame? Will it fix the crashes, some bugs or a whole 3rd thing? 

Does anyone know what the next patch will be about? Like, is it just some tiny bug fixes or will there be a bigger update, so less people crash ingame etc?

I'm just wondering since I reported a bug, and it isn't in the "fix" section, so idk if its gonna be fixed. Any admin / mod willing to tell us, what they plan to fix in the next patch? And what date will the patch land on? 

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Vincard said:

The staffs never disclose patch changes until a patch has been implemented, they will announce them in the forum soon after.

Ah, okay mate. Then theres nothing to do, than just wait and see what it brings :P

On 24/12/2016 at 3:07 AM, Vincard said:

The staffs never disclose patch changes until a patch has been implemented, they will announce them in the forum soon after.

On 25/12/2016 at 2:57 AM, johnpuarossi said:

there are lots you can do! so many new stuff you can buy! Go farm!

I was referrring to the waiting time for the next patch... I will still be playing the game, I was just talking about waiting for the patch XD

• Upvote 1

On 24/12/2016 at 3:07 AM, Vincard said:

On 25/12/2016 at 2:57 AM, johnpuarossi said:

there are lots you can do! so many new stuff you can buy! Go farm!

I was referrring to the waiting time for the next patch... I will still be playing the game, I was just talking about waiting for the patch XD

Thanks, I gave you one too XD