Beginner Questions :)

instinct

Question

Hey,

now I am started on your server and its bit different to Luna Online: Reborn. I could click on the quest, and its show automatic the needed mobs on the map + in which region.... I could click on the map, and my character walking to the point. Is this feature not here implemented? :( Its bit hard, to find the boss / monster on the map + in which region. 

Next question, I am really slow and I am enjoyed the 15D Mount in Luna Online: Reborn, does a mount cost here? Or will I get this free in a question? 

Why I am getting tons of crap items in my inventar or which item I should take for the begin? :) 

Edited by Seraphyre

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

Because our rates are so high quests don't give as much EXP compared to simply farming monsters.

Auto-walk and quest info on big map are Luna+ features.

Mounts are a Luna+ feature as well, however you get free 20% potions at Tasartia in Alker Harbor, including speed and your beginner speed potions should help too.

You can also buy inventory/bank expansion kits at Tasartia to have up to 4 bag and 5 bank tabs.

You get so many items because our drop rate is 50x, meaning you get more and rare items more often.

-Clicking Map to Auto-Walk is Feature from Luna Plus
-Mount is also a Feature from Luna Plus

Celestia Luna is Luna Classic, and since this is Private Server, you no need to take Quest.
Just Hunting Monsters on the Maps that is around your Levels. :)

• Upvote 1

On 27/12/2016 at 6:46 AM, Orange said:

Because our rates are so high quests don't give as much EXP compared to simply farming monsters.

Auto-walk and quest info on big map are Luna+ features.

Mounts are a Luna+ feature as well, however you get free 20% potions at Tasartia in Alker Harbor, including speed and your beginner speed potions should help too.

You can also buy inventory/bank expansion kits at Tasartia to have up to 4 bag and 5 bank tabs.

You get so many items because our drop rate is 50x, meaning you get more and rare items more often.

help me admin, i cant buy inventory expansion & town portal, because tasartia didnt sell it

Edited by flowriver