Entrapper aka archer/bow?

safetdk

Question

My questions is as follows:

Once I reach lvl 105 (im lvl 102 currently) - Will I be able to instead of being an Entrapper with dagger, to be an archer with a bow? If I can, do I have to restat/reskill or what do I have to do?

Tbh, im getting tired of using daggers (yes im serious XD) and therefor I want to use a bow. (I lik longranged instead of running to the mob all the time)

Ive seen the guides on the class, but I cant understand if im able to change back to a bowman instead of a daggerman XD - can someone help me plz? :)

3 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Orange said:

If you used your skill points and don't have any left then you can't. You will need some skill points for bow training and other bow skills if you have them.

Im a "wonderer"-class now aka Arc angel (I think it was wincard who told me its arc angel) - and i bought a reset skill + stat and followed this guide: 

So i guess i'm fine now when I have rset skill + stat?

• Administrator

it's arch ranger, not arc angel, entrapper and arch ranger are the same tier of jobs, using a reskill will not change your job.

In other words, you cannot become an entrapper if you are already an arch ranger.