Post your New Year Resolution/Highlights of the Year

Fire

Happy New Year to all!

I thought it would be fun to look back at the Year and reflect on it, anything we personally learned, any highlight moments and of course the New Year Resolutions. Feel free to make stuff up or be funny if you want (whatever you prefer). 

P.S - I encourage you to post any cute new years related pictures/cards whatever just for fun :) 

• Downvote 1

On 1/2/2017 at 1:49 PM, johnpuarossi said:

I'd like to keep this in mind

2wnmvrc.jpg

I like to think of it as everything has a right, your body has a right, you have a right, your friends have a right, your parents have a right, etc. so we just give a certain amount of right to each thing. When we neglect the rights of ourselves and concentrate on others or vice versa, it can ruin everything. Good quote, thank you for sharing :) 

42 minutes ago, Seraphyre said:

I'd made my resolution to actively try and be a better person, to be sure I don't neglect any of my responsibilities, and also to stop being such a couch potato. ._.

I've made similar ones last year. I've been exercising and cleaning the house and stuff regularly.... things that are chores if you do them long enough start to feel satisfying and good XD just have to break them in I guess. 

We can all be better people, a goal for everyone. 

Good luck o/ 

4 minutes ago, Zaboo said:

Become so organized with my laundry that I don’t have to sniff pants I’ve picked up off the floor to see if they are clean enough to wear again. Hm.. This should be good.. ._.

hahaha gross. The trick is to use lots of spray, then you never have to do laundry ever again.