Skill Calculator?

Fire

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tony119 said:

That skill calculator is error, as I've already installed Silverlight on my Computer, but upon launching the page, it still says "please install silverlight"

I hope someone can provide a download site for the skill calculator that is working fine

Are you using Chrome? If you are, use another browser instead. Chrome no longer supports Silverlight content.

• Upvote 1

we cannot post it here because the Skill Calculator are provided by other Luna Online game.
so yeah it some kind of against rules of forum, we very apologize about it. :)

just try to search on google: "Luna Online Skill Calculator" and see the First the most top result. That's Luna Online Classic skill Calculator :)

and yeah don't forget to download microsoft silver light, also use the most new Mozzilla Firefox... XD

5 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

we cannot post it here because the Skill Calculator are provided by other Luna Online game.
so yeah it some kind of against rules of forum, we very apologize about it. :)

just try to search on google: "Luna Online Skill Calculator" and see the First the most top result. That's Luna Online Classic skill Calculator :)

and yeah don't forget to download microsoft silver light, also use the most new Mozzilla Firefox... XD

That skill calculator is error, as I've already installed Silverlight on my Computer, but upon launching the page, it still says "please install silverlight"

I hope someone can provide a download site for the skill calculator that is working fine

the classic luna skill calculator has new link now, I already check it and is still fine

if your mozzilla asking: Allow or Blocking, click "Continue Allow" for Silverlight plugin,
and it will do loading, wait until 100%