Panzer/Sniper still bugged?

Calamity

Question

3 answers to this question

Antoni77, The problem isnt their skills now it's the range. Any SM can just walk up and SB them without any reaction time for the sniper.
A sniper isn't even a sniper.  Even when i had 650 eva / 600 strike on my sniper it was still extremely difficult to kill people (mostly because of gap issues)
The damage output is pretty low for any sniper going from 105-130, once you get to lvl 140 (which requires ALOT of work since you only have 1 aoe) you can kill people easy.
The problem than isn't killing people, its people killing you. As a sniper your supposed to snipe people, but pretty much any fighter can just walk up to you and sb you (if they can hit you)
That's my 2 cents Vincard. Snipers are awesome, if they decide to fix the range problem snipers will be one of the best classes out there. You cant kill what you cant touch!

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2017 at 11:40 PM, Antoni77 said:

only Panzer skills still bugged and is "Iron Night Shot"
this skill supposedly AoE but is still Single Target, also the Damage are just too low... :)
http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/31052-skill-iron-night-shot/

as for Sniper, there is no Bug on their Skills :)

On 1/8/2017 at 3:53 AM, Cordelia said:

Antoni77, The problem isnt their skills now it's the range. Any SM can just walk up and SB them without any reaction time for the sniper.
A sniper isn't even a sniper.  Even when i had 650 eva / 600 strike on my sniper it was still extremely difficult to kill people (mostly because of gap issues)
The damage output is pretty low for any sniper going from 105-130, once you get to lvl 140 (which requires ALOT of work since you only have 1 aoe) you can kill people easy.
The problem than isn't killing people, its people killing you. As a sniper your supposed to snipe people, but pretty much any fighter can just walk up to you and sb you (if they can hit you)
That's my 2 cents Vincard. Snipers are awesome, if they decide to fix the range problem snipers will be one of the best classes out there. You cant kill what you cant touch!

Thanks for the tips guys! Appreciate the answers! :)