Skill Temper Master Finally revealed

Antoni77

hello everyone it's me Antoni77
on this post I will explain to you about Skills from Temper Master, so yeah here we go:

1.) Deadly Strike: Daggers Skills that now can also be used with Dual-Wield Dagger, thrusting 1 of your opponent with powerful attack, this skill have good damages.

2.) Deadly Soul: Daggers Skills that now can also be used with Dual-Wield Dagger, strike 1 of your opponent with single stroke, has effect to Healing your MP after you killing the Opponent that was affected by this Skill.

3.) Wind Barrier: Daggers Skills that now can also be used with Dual-Wield Dagger, a Casting Spell skill that Debuff 1 Target opponent, the opponent affected by Wind Barrier cannot do "Normal Attack".
(Tips: this skills has chance, so sometime can be fail. this skill are very good combo with "Casting Foil" while Casting Foil will make your Opponent cannot use any skills and Wind Barrier will make your Opponent cannot Normal Attack. Already test this combo to Wookies and he just do nothing before me... hehehehe).
(Bug?: this skill is start Learning on Skill's Level 21 and max on Level 22? I hope it will be Fixed and Start Learning is on Skill's Level 1 and max on Level 2 as usual).

4.) Magical Arrow (Mystical Arrow?): Bows Skills that do high concentrate powerful attack, this skill have good damages.

5.) Whispering Steps: Whispering buffs that can increase Evasion to you and your Party Member nearby.

6.) Passive: Dual Wield Mastery (Dual Wield Expertise): Allowing you use Dual-Wield Daggers, your Physical Attack, Evasion, and Critical Rate will be decreased as Penalty, Learning higher Level of this Passive Skill can also decreasing the Penalties of this Passive Skill.

And well, that's all if there is any more question, you may ask it :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I love TM,

Can you make a guide for TM Job Guide ?

Well, i already have TM from long time, but after the big update,some skills back to normal like Shield Boomerang need to equip a shield to use the skills. Plus, i dont know yet what skill that good enough to replace Shield Boomerang, before i use Shield Boomerang and Illusions Attack for 1 single target.

And i need to reset my skills, cause my TM is Dual type.

Thx

I guess there is no skills that can replace shield boomerang, although for range attack I still using Dagger Blow.
(well, actually I hope Shield Boomerang is changed to Dagger skills too and the name is change to "Chain Boomerang" so we can use it on Dual Dagger again) XD

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...