Snake / Soldier pet - Is it worth it?

tony119

Question

I would like to ask regarding  the [EVENT] Toy Snake or Toy Soldier, do they have any special skills / abilities? How are they differ from the pets that can be bought at NPC? 

is these quest worth finishing? as Enchanted wood costs 50m, multiplied by 50 pcs will be a total of 2.5b.

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

You can farm all the materials yourself, where to get them has been stated in some topics in our forums and is hinted on the manual item itself, it's up to you if it's worth your time or not.

In classic Luna all pets are the same, their skills and class depends on their owner.

17 hours ago, Orange said:

You can farm all the materials yourself, where to get them has been stated in some topics in our forums and is hinted on the manual item itself, it's up to you if it's worth your time or not.

In classic Luna all pets are the same, their skills and class depends on their owner.

This answers my question. I'm already level gap with the treants, that's why I can't hunt these enchanted wood by myself.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, tony119 said:

This answers my question. I'm already level gap with the treants, that's why I can't hunt these enchanted wood by myself.

There are treants in graveyard as well.

• Upvote 1