Please help unbanned my account.. banned last 2011 due to some issue

haveeqoh

Question

Hi Sir/Ma'am Good day i just want to ask if you can help me with my account? my account has been lock last 2011 due to some issue.. Can you help me unlock my account for me to play this game again? It would make me really happy if you will let me play this game again and i promise not to violate any of the rules in the Game. This is one of my favorite game that i play so please help me to play my account again.. Please Sir admin.. Thank you so much and Have a great day!

USERNAME:

davejohn

davejohn3d

haveeqoh0

haveeqoh

It would make me happy if you can help me play this game again and i will recommend this game to all of my friends who also love ONLINE GAMES.

Thank you and God bless

8 answers to this question

• Game Master

It looks as if your accounts have been banned for RMTing. That is a serious offense that results in a permanent ban, and unless a mistake has been made by a member of the staff, this ban will not be lifted. However, you are free to create new accounts and play Celestia Luna again provided you do not break any rules.

What is RMTing Ma'am? i think i dont do that Ma'am it was a long time ago i forgot what happen all i remember is one day i can't log in my account? Please Help Me? I really want to play this game again with my Characters Please?

Thank you

I just check the meaning of RMTing and means real money trading? i NEVER do that in the Game Ma'am? Please help me recover my Account? and its been over 6 years since my accounts are locked.. please Help me unlock it? i promise not to violate any rules in the game and play the game fair and square and also invite my friends who love online games to play Celestia Luna as well..

Hope you can help me..

Have a great day and God bless

2 hours ago, haveeqoh said:

I just check the meaning of RMTing and means real money trading? i NEVER do that in the Game Ma'am? Please help me recover my Account? and its been over 6 years since my accounts are locked.. please Help me unlock it? i promise not to violate any rules in the game and play the game fair and square and also invite my friends who love online games to play Celestia Luna as well..

Hope you can help me..

Have a great day and God bless

if you never DO the RMT , then mind explains all four of your account how did it get banned ?

What i remember is that i am playing in a computer shop that time and their are lots of players playing Celestia Luna in that Computer Shop as well and then one day i can't log in my accounts and also the accounts of other players so i thinks its a I.P. Banned but not sure why? I try to message Admins Last 2011 but no reply.. i can't clearly remember what happen back then its 2011 and now is 2017 can remember clearly.. Hope i can play this Game again i have good characters in that account and also donating to get good items..

Hope i can play my accounts again.. Have a great day and God bless

3 hours ago, haveeqoh said:

What i remember is that i am playing in a computer shop that time and their are lots of players playing Celestia Luna in that Computer Shop as well and then one day i can't log in my accounts and also the accounts of other players so i thinks its a I.P. Banned but not sure why? I try to message Admins Last 2011 but no reply.. i can't clearly remember what happen back then its 2011 and now is 2017 can remember clearly.. Hope i can play this Game again i have good characters in that account and also donating to get good items..

Hope i can play my accounts again.. Have a great day and God bless

GM @Seraphyre had mentioned that your accounts are banned for reason RMTs.

As stated in the rules, RMTs are prohibited and will result in a permanent ban. (Unless it's not GM's mistake, your ID will not be recovered)

As far as I know, one of the reason why most people who are banned for RMTs/account trading is the fact that they're playing at Internet café, running the CL client on computers with the same IP address. The staffs may detect this as a suspicious RMT activity which against the game rules so they proceed with the ban.

Unbanning is not a simple task to do. You just can't tell the staffs to lift your ban without any proofs to show. Even if you have the proof, how will you elaborate it? I saw several people asking their accounts to be unbanned for the same reason as yours. They didn't get their accounts back. I saw another annoying guy in this forum, creating numerous posts on someone's thread repeatedly, asking to be unbanned and what did he get? Admin @Orange deleted all his posts and never replied to any of these complains.