egg pet

IceLady

I'd to kill a lot of enemys, but I've never got the egg. I know the egg drop rate were 1%, and then how many I should kill the enemy to get some egg? 100 kill to get one egg? please help with some suggestion, thank you ^^

It's all about luck. You must also consider the difference between level of yours and of the monsters, either at yellow (-5lv/+5lv difference) /green (+6lv onwards). Mathematically, 1% drop rate would mean in 100 tries, you could get one egg. In this game, the calculation may differ.

levelku dibawah golemnya.. cuma blm pernah dapet Ko Vin, yg harpy juga gitu, kalo ditotal sih harusnya udah lebih dari 100x dan kalo mau beli kan harganya tinggi banget utk 1 egg.. btw pet yg dr egg sama pet cherry, kiwi, grape, orange itu sama aja atau ada perbedaannya?

You need more luck like me. Haha. Based on my experience, I have made more than 3 characters and grind it from lv27-60 by killing harpy. And I still didn't get even a single egg.

And about the drop rate, I think it has a one out of one hundred ( 1/100 ) chance to get the egg.

2 hours ago, Reel said:

You need more luck like me. Haha. Based on my experience, I have made more than 3 characters and grind it from lv27-60 by killing harpy. And I still didn't get even a single egg.

And about the drop rate, I think it has a one out of one hundred ( 1/100 ) chance to get the egg.

yeah, I've do that twice from level 30-60 killing harpy and red harpy, and move to golem, but still got nothing.. 1/100 player maybe? hahaha.. I've killed millions and going kinda frustrated with egg. I also confused that balloon pet (cherry, grape, kiwi, orange) always died  :32: 

10 hours ago, IceLady said:

levelku dibawah golemnya.. cuma blm pernah dapet Ko Vin, yg harpy juga gitu, kalo ditotal sih harusnya udah lebih dari 100x dan kalo mau beli kan harganya tinggi banget utk 1 egg.. btw pet yg dr egg sama pet cherry, kiwi, grape, orange itu sama aja atau ada perbedaannya?

There's no difference in stats of each available pet, what differs them is their appearance, that's all. 

6 hours ago, IceLady said:

yeah, I've do that twice from level 30-60 killing harpy and red harpy, and move to golem, but still got nothing.. 1/100 player maybe? hahaha.. I've killed millions and going kinda frustrated with egg. I also confused that balloon pet (cherry, grape, kiwi, orange) always died  :32: 

Pets could die if you let your bond level decreased to 0 or when you have just been attacked by monsters and died. You need to feed them in case the bond level is already low or use revival pet food to bring them back to life.

5 hours ago, Vincard said:

There's no difference in stats of each available pet, what differs them is their appearance, that's all. 

Pets could die if you let your bond level decreased to 0 or when you have just been attacked by monsters and died. You need to feed them in case the bond level is already low or use revival pet food to bring them back to life.

5 hours ago, Reel said:

Also take note that when you revive your pet, the friendship left (pet's HP) is only 30/100. So you really need to feed them before they die again.

I always feed my pet but it always died, did this always happen to you all? when you moving or just standing ._.

13 hours ago, IceLady said:

I always feed my pet but it always died, did this always happen to you all? when you moving or just standing ._.

Hmm, sometimes, my pet seals itself. Like for example, I am grinding, my pet will suddenly be off, and I will see it sealed on my bag. But not dead.

11 hours ago, Reel said:

Hmm, sometimes, my pet seals itself. Like for example, I am grinding, my pet will suddenly be off, and I will see it sealed on my bag. But not dead.

why my pet didnt only seals itself but sometimes dead T_T Btw I met you last night at Nera Castle, standing in front of me when I'm logging in, nice to meet you Reel ._<

On 1/17/2017 at 3:52 AM, IceLady said:

why my pet didnt only seals itself but sometimes dead T_T Btw I met you last night at Nera Castle, standing in front of me when I'm logging in, nice to meet you Reel ._<

Hi! Haha. Maybe you forgot to feed it? :3

1 hour ago, Orange said:

By dead you mean you have to use Pet First Aid from the NPC to revive it? Is there a big X on your pet in your bag when you say it dies?

yeah, but sometimes its just dead when I'm moving.. nothing attack my pet and its just dead.. full HP, full MP, suddenly dead (with X sign)