Wee Need CM

adityaxz

I think we all the player is hard to contacting Staff or GM, and i think we should have a CM( COmmunicator Maneger) The someone who can contacting GM or Staff and the someone who can We ( Player) contact without take so long respond 

Thanks ^^ 

From The player never get respond ^^

• Administrator

It's not hard to contact GMs if you don't message us about unbanning an account or account recovery, that goes to the ticket panel and the auto recovery system. We have forums, facebook and IRC and we respond in all 3.

Maybe you're upset because you got hacked and didn't get help with that yet? In our TOS it states that your account is your own responsibility and we don't have the obligation to help you, it's easy to keep your account safe if you don't share your password with anybody and don't use an ID name equal to your character name, these are just some of the most common reasons why an account gets hacked. Your ticket is not the only one awaiting a response either.

4 hours ago, adityaxz said:

I think we all the player is hard to contacting Staff or GM, and i think we should have a CM( COmmunicator Maneger) The someone who can contacting GM or Staff and the someone who can We ( Player) contact without take so long respond 

Thanks ^^ 

@Orange and @Seraphyre are easy to contact though. You have to know that they do have other busy things to do so there's a need to wait for a little while.

Whether they decide to reply or not depends on your question to the staffs. Such like repetitive messages asking to be unbanned will obviously be ignored.

IMO, the closest thing to what you're suggesting for is the Live Chat system.

On 1/21/2017 at 8:10 AM, adityaxz said:

Thanks ^^ 

forum is best, but yea account recovery and such goes to ticket

• Game Master

I haven't received any messages from you on either IRC or the forums! The Admins and myself are on different timezones than you as well, so keep in mind if you try to catch us on IRC, we may be sleeping, at work, or doing something else that requires our attention outside of the world of the internet. As far as recovering an account, many tickets have gone through since the option became available, so it takes time to get through them all.

If there is nothing we can do to help, or we are slow to respond, I apologize, but we are doing our best.