New Race

sherzink

Well, you should have posted these ideas in the suggestion. My thoughts:

Crossbows are possible but I doubt it cuz there are already two ranged weapons, bow and musket. Yet the class who can use muskets (Panzer) are still bugged till now.

Spears are not really necessary since it works like a 2-handed sword (you need to hold it with both hands) and we've got 4 types of melee weapons so far.

Fists could be the worst of all equips cuz I would assume that you won't be able to use shield, you fight using both hands with little defense (kinda like Destroyer)

24 minutes ago, Vincard said:

Well, you should have posted these ideas in the suggestion. My thoughts:

Crossbows are possible but I doubt it cuz there are already two ranged weapons, bow and musket. Yet the class who can use muskets (Panzer) are still bugged till now.

Spears are not really necessary since it works like a 2-handed sword (you need to hold it with both hands) and we've got 4 types of melee weapons so far.

Fists could be the worst of all equips cuz I would assume that you won't be able to use shield, you fight using both hands with little defense (kinda like Destroyer)

i would consider crossbows can be used for one-hand if it were available

as for spears , this is advantages for real life :

1. hit harder
  2. longer reach
  3. incredibly fast
  4. extremely effective on highly masses battle
  5. more effective at mounted combat and penetrating armor
  6. natural weakness aganist horse riders

i'd say barefist capable hits very faster than even dagger and considering high level characters usually has super strength and with martial combats , they may temporarily stop foes attack using weapon ( forcing them go barehanded to attack or even use skills ) . the only mobs i know for capable martial arts is " Fighter of the wind "

16 minutes ago, Sky_Light12 said:

i would consider crossbows can be used for one-hand if it were available

as for spears , this is advantages for real life :

1. hit harder
  2. longer reach
  3. incredibly fast
  4. extremely effective on highly masses battle
  5. more effective at mounted combat and penetrating armor
  6. natural weakness aganist horse riders

i'd say barefist capable hits very faster than even dagger and considering high level characters usually has super strength and with martial combats , they may temporarily stop foes attack using weapon ( forcing them go barehanded to attack or even use skills ) . the only mobs i know for capable martial arts is " Fighter of the wind "

On second thought, I think I missed some points there. Your reasoning has a point though, since spears are known for its quick thrust so if implemented, its set effect would be an increase to the attack speed and could we possibly throw them? That way would be cooler.

You might be referring to the skill a fist-user class could learn. If the stopping ability comes from the fist equipment itself, it's unfair to others.

That doesn't solve the unfairness. If what @Sky_Light12 said earlier (the bolded words) is implemented, the fist-users are too imba at any given level. 

8 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

i'd say barefist capable hits very faster than even dagger and considering high level characters usually has super strength and with martial combats , they may temporarily stop foes attack using weapon ( forcing them go barehanded to attack or even use skills )

15 hours ago, Vincard said:

That doesn't solve the unfairness. If what @Sky_Light12 said earlier (the bolded words) is implemented, the fist-users are too imba at any given level. 

well in real life , martial art practicioners often disarm assailant's weapon or at least redirect the attack . though they rarely uses weapon

though monk from mage would've been fitting as " bare fisted monk " , but the 3 close ranged skills require staff to use ( with right path , its possible to gain total of 5 close ranged magic spells )

hmm hmm, about Dwarf, yes they're exist on Luna Online Stories, but they're only appears as NPC (The Armor NPC, and Weapon NPC are Dwarves if you don't know about it). So I doubt they become 3rd race...
also, even though there is 3rd race... do you have any idea about their job path?
what I mean is: if we choose 3rd race and choose Fighter, what is their "Race Only Job"? for example: like Human has Mercenary> Gladiator> Destroyer> DK, and ELF has Rune Knight> Magnus> Arch Templar, what is the 3rd race only jobs for Fighter, etc, etc...

and about that 3 weapons, yeah I actually has Idea like yours long time ago.
-Spear... also Lance and/ or Scythe/ Slayer too, perhaps?
-Fist? I could say Bare-Handed would be fix, yeah I think Monk, Inquirer, and Soul Arbiter supposedly Bare-Handed, using their Fist to do Holy Magic Melee Attack.
-CrossBow... I more like it say as BowGun, a Musket that has Bow on it's Upperside, so is not just can shot Bullets but can also shot Arrows too, which means we can use both of Musket Skills and Bow Skills too. sounds fun... XD
hmm well. these is just my personal thought, so yeah I'm not actually suggest these to Celestia Luna hehehehe :')