how much p.a i need and dex?

Adityakhasi

Question

Good day too all. Sorry for a newbie question Last monday i duel my destroyer with 11k p.a with full buffs to a magnus cant remember his full name he has Lord on his name. And I only crit him 400 damage, he said its gap im lvl 132 and hes 150 but even it is level gap i should have damage a little more like 2k to 3k. Can anyone tell me what is the good p.a and dex to make my destroyer, destroy players... :)

2 answers to this question

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:48 AM, Adityakhasi said:

Good day too all. Sorry for a newbie question Last monday i duel my destroyer with 11k p.a with full buffs to a magnus cant remember his full name he has Lord on his name. And I only crit him 400 damage, he said its gap im lvl 132 and hes 150 but even it is level gap i should have damage a little more like 2k to 3k. Can anyone tell me what is the good p.a and dex to make my destroyer, destroy players... :)

Gap has a heavy toll on your damage after about 5 levels, it will begin to decrease your damage until after 15 levels you're doing about 10% of your original damage or even less to that target.

4 hours ago, Adityakhasi said:

i think you need 30k p.a and more than 2k crit to get nice damage :)