429496640 Critical?!?

FistoFighter21

That is because of your low critical rate and the penalty of Dual Wield Expertise. 

Dual Wield Expertise reduces your critical rate (by a flat 450 at level 1 if I recall correctly). If your critical rate is lower than how much critical rate Dual Wield Expertise reduces, then the critical rate displayed in the character information page will bug out. 

To fix this, Dual Wield Expertise's critical rate penalty must be lower than your character's critical rate. Simply put, you need to increase your critical rate.

21 minutes ago, Bombillo said:

That is because of your low critical rate and the penalty of Dual Wield Expertise. 

Dual Wield Expertise reduces your critical rate (by a flat 450 at level 1 if I recall correctly). If your critical rate is lower than how much critical rate Dual Wield Expertise reduces, then the critical rate displayed in the character information page will bug out. 

To fix this, Dual Wield Expertise's critical rate penalty must be lower than your character's critical rate. Simply put, you need to increase your critical rate.

ah i see, i thought something else, thanks for the imformation..