Came back after years of not playing

Bendason

Question

I quitted this game for at least 2 or 3 years due to personal reasons in life and just got back to playing this game. I have been wondering where did the voting system go ,and I need help to train my lvl 100 runewalker. So far I know there is dd, but I have weak gear and not enough money so is there another alternative or a specific place I can train that gives decent exp. Thanks all answers are appreciated.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Bendason said:

I quitted this game for at least 2 or 3 years due to personal reasons in life and just got back to playing this game. I have been wondering where did the voting system go ,and I need help to train my lvl 100 runewalker. So far I know there is dd, but I have weak gear and not enough money so is there another alternative or a specific place I can train that gives decent exp. Thanks all answers are appreciated.

You didn't possibly miss the announcement in the announcement section, did ya?

If you're having gold problem, you have the option to purchase gems (if spending real money isn't bothering you), buy consumable items and sell them afterwards.

I believe that DD is the easiest way to earn fast EXP (you can easily OHKO every enemies there) compare to regular monster hunting. If you're also looking for loots, you can try killing those pirates at Nera Harbor (but you need better gears to be able to OHKO them)

• Downvote 1