Hacked account recovery

Wesley

To anyone whom this may concern,

I've recently come back to Celestia Luna Online after quitting the game several years ago because I was hacked by a fake game mod by the name of 'GMLaurell' (however their name was spelled) or so they claimed they were. That person whispered me saying my items were suspiciously strong and insisted I log into the main website (but had given me a link to a fake and exact replica of the original website) and used that to obtain my account details.

I understand that was my fault on the most part, knowing that Game Mods don't ask players to do such things. To be fair, anyone in my position at the time would have been scared of a Game Mod accusing you of obtaining suspicious items (although I most definitely did not). So I accept that my items are lost years ago when my account was stolen. However I've made a new account and wished to use my previous character names and they're still taken and I assume the account still have my high levelled characters.

If there is anyway I could possibly obtain my accounts back (my main and alt accounts) I would be very grateful despite I've lost nearly everything.

I understand that there's is an account recovery system now in place - however during the time I  created those accounts there were no emails linked to the account when creating one back in 2009 to 2011? (correct me if I'm wrong) but I can still provide an email if need be. I can only remember the only emails I use then up until now so hopefully that works. However I've lost access to one email account I hope I didn't use. Also there's a very high chance the hacker might have changed the email linked to each of the accounts.

So at the moment I can only remember the Account Login names, Character names, (possibly the level of the characters) and previous passwords I might have used. Unfortunately I can't recall linking an email account. How can I solve this issue?

Thank you

9 minutes ago, Vincard said:

First, you need to create a ticket here -> https://celestiagames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fill the request form as instructed. The process may take up to 7 days.

Hacked accounts are recoverable but you can't retrieve items that have previously been stolen by the hacker.

Thank you I have sent a ticket. I am aware that I will not be able to retrieve lost/stolen items and accept that fully.

Do you mind if I ask how I may further assist in requiring information or will that be part of the process in handling this situation. I have also stated some further details of one hacked/lost account in the description regarding the ticket I sent. I hope I've provided solid proof of my ownership.

Thank you