Failed to Patch Version 8 (Network Error)

rynmld

Hello its been a while trying to update your new patch and its seems that it does not allow me to update. At certain point when the patch reach the file "97_Challenge_Zone.mp3"

it suddenly stops and says "Failed to Patch Version 8 (Network Error)".

I done some research and look for manual patch, but no luck

If you'll say to disable, add to exclusion in my anti virus, i say - we have none,

i tried pinging google, as well as celestia luna's website while doing the patch, but no luck...

if your asking what about the PC: this is Windows 7 (64-bit) all computers since it a shop,

and we played fine just before this update..

See Screenshot

error.png

hmm long time im not play, since im update my client with new client dan updating new patch ( today) my updater always stuck, my connection is okay, doesnt hv prob. need help, may will added manual patch update. thank b4, sorry my bad wordT_T

• Administrator

One of the reasons could be an antivirus or anything that can interrupt a download. If you have an antivirus, even windows security (default antivirus that comes with the newest windows operating systems) you should try repatching or reinstalling and then repatching while the antivirus is disabled, you can temporarily disable an antivirus without too much hassle.

As somebody said, they don't think they have an antivirus because they're in an internet cafe, that's not entirely true, they could have some security as well, you may not see it if you are not on a privileged user.

This error always happens to some users when we update our game client, which is detected as a false positive by a couple of antiviruses out of dozens.

We will release a fully patched installer soon, which will solve the problem.