Ask | Fierce Dragon Slayer

aymar89

Question

Hi. I am coming again with a question.

I just bought a belt ( Fierce Dragon Slayer ) in Gem Store.
I just wonder, is it can be imbued with a philosopher's stone? Because I saw many people are selling it in Vending Booth with Option (stats) from philosopher;s stone. And then I tried to take a philosopher's stone from NPC near Alice. I double clicked the philosopher's stone and tried to drag the belt ( Fierce Dragon Slayer ) but it said 'The item can not be granted an option  or is not for your level' . Is my belt can not be imbued like others? Or the others' belt is different from mine ( from crafting, drop item etc ) ? I need an explain if you would like to answer my question. Any answer is a big help for me. Thank you.

See my attachment below (img )

1st image is other people's  belt that sold in Vending Machine.

2nd image is my belt.

3rd image is philosopher stone that I used.

Luna_01_170221_231218_001.jpg

Luna_01_170221_231223_001.jpg

Luna_01_170221_231428_001.jpg

2 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, aymar89 said:

Hi. I am coming again with a question.

I just bought a belt ( Fierce Dragon Slayer ) in Gem Store.
I just wonder, is it can be imbued with a philosopher's stone? Because I saw many people are selling it in Vending Booth with Option (stats) from philosopher;s stone. And then I tried to take a philosopher's stone from NPC near Alice. I double clicked the philosopher's stone and tried to drag the belt ( Fierce Dragon Slayer ) but it said 'The item can not be granted an option  or is not for your level' . Is my belt can not be imbued like others? Or the others' belt is different from mine ( from crafting, drop item etc ) ? I need an explain if you would like to answer my question. Any answer is a big help for me. Thank you.

See my attachment below (img )

1st image is other people's  belt that sold in Vending Machine.

2nd image is my belt.

3rd image is philosopher stone that I used.

Luna_01_170221_231218_001.jpg

Luna_01_170221_231223_001.jpg

Luna_01_170221_231428_001.jpg

The only way to philo belts is using Highly Concentrated Gems, which are available at the gem store. To give Physical Attack philo, use HC Orichalcum.

3 hours ago, Vincard said:

The only way to philo belts is using Highly Concentrated Gems, which are available at the gem store. To give Physical Attack philo, use HC Orichalcum.

Oh. I got it... Thank you so much. ^_^