Bugged Skills

LordXeNo

Question

I was wondering if GMs have a list of skills that are still bugged?

I played 3-4yrs ago and some skills are bugged or not working like panzer and necromancer skills.

also another topic.. will celestia be doing expansion Luna Plus?

11 answers to this question

A lot of the bugged skills you previously knew were broken have been fixed. They've also made it so that dual wielding classes can now use 1h skills - however they can no longer use skills that require a shield. There are also more weapon bounded skills eg. Swordstorm now requires a sword to use.

if you like, you can now try crusader, sniper and panzer (panzer have no aoe skills yet)

I too just recently started playing again. As for skills going above the level 20, I'm still not yet so sure if they're bugged for eg if earthquake on Destroyer were to go above 20, it turned into a single target.

@Orange should have more information

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

necromancer bugged skill list:
-Devil's Armor... (Already fixed)
-Corpse Explosion... (Not sure what is bugged from this skill, they say it's nothing bug on it)

I can say all skills from Mage Class is all works and no have bugs again :)

any question, perhaps? :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

necromancer bugged skill list:
-Devil's Armor... (Already fixed)
-Corpse Explosion... (Not sure what is bugged from this skill, they say it's nothing bug on it)

I can say all skills from Mage Class is all works and no have bugs again :)

any question, perhaps? :)

the way corpse explosion work turn target into living bomb but NOT harming them yet . upon their death , they damage and burn nearby foes

the effect takes form of dark smoke covering the target that last 20 , it can also be stacked with single target version

• Upvote 1

Necro's corpse explosion is working before - when you cast it on mobs and when it dies, it will explode causing damage and dps.
Now it has the same effect as corpse take - it will heal you when you kill monsters.

I think that's it for Mage skills. I don't know for Soul Arbiter though because I don't have one. Maybe Mana burn? it should cause to drain MP from the target.

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2017 at 10:28 AM, LordXeNo said:

hows panzer and sniper skills?

i wish that they have like a file or list

for Panzer, "Iron Night" is not Area yet
for Sniper, Buff Range "Telescopic Scope" and Passive "Musket Range" it's seems not giving Range