WIS STAT, COK and more about the game

Haihai

May is ask if in the next patch, wis will give magic crit rate to? And is it possible that cloak of kingdom knights be tradable to since it was removed at the site?

Uhhh gms i dont hear any news about the wis stat that has chance to give magic crit rate soon pls. Dont abandon that topic, alot of us hoping for that update because not all pf the mage users can afford BOW or maybe thats the point?! to buy BOW and expect to much that doesnt even has a chance to give that thing? And plus, my suggestion does any pf the jobs give passive? I cant see it in the skill thingy in the passive section.

I need answers especially for the gms 😧, becuz its been 3 times since my topic was being ignored by the GMs😢.

Please dont just give us new items we need something that will give a big change for the character, its like wasting money repeatedly that most people of celestia know. Why? Because the game system now is just like buy/sell to the users and its really a big impact that alot of *free users* that tend to be newbies to try to play this game, and do you know how hard to be a newbie GMs? The system now kinda ruined!!😢 bully people in the pvp, items that kept ongoing overpriced, and hacked reinforce/bugs that people does now!!! Its like their daily routine now.

Its hard to believe but yes its true, GMs should really take action of this.

6 hours ago, Haihai said:

May is ask if in the next patch, wis will give magic crit rate to? And is it possible that cloak of kingdom knights be tradable to since it was removed at the site?

Uhhh gms i dont hear any news about the wis stat that has chance to give magic crit rate soon pls. Dont abandon that topic, alot of us hoping for that update because not all pf the mage users can afford BOW or maybe thats the point?! to buy BOW and expect to much that doesnt even has a chance to give that thing? And plus, my suggestion does any pf the jobs give passive? I cant see it in the skill thingy in the passive section.

I need answers especially for the gms 😧, becuz its been 3 times since my topic was being ignored by the GMs😢.

Please dont just give us new items we need something that will give a big change for the character, its like wasting money repeatedly that most people of celestia know. Why? Because the game system now is just like buy/sell to the users and its really a big impact that alot of *free users* that tend to be newbies to try to play this game, and do you know how hard to be a newbie GMs? The system now kinda ruined!!😢 bully people in the pvp, items that kept ongoing overpriced, and hacked reinforce/bugs that people does now!!! Its like their daily routine now.

Its hard to believe but yes its true, GMs should really take action of this.

- About the WIS and BOW: Someone had talked about this last month and receive negative responses (spoiler)

Spoiler

- Cloak: I don't think they will make Cloak of Kingdom Knights tradeable. They might reput it on the gem store instead.

- In-game financial problems: It is your choice whether to play the game with or without spending money. We are offered with various gold-making methods such as HQ gems, Magical flames, fishing, entrapper's weapon hunting, etc. 

- Bullying in PVP: Depends on the people, not the game itself. Some arrogant fellows are not easily persuaded to change their way of behaving. Don't fight fire with fire.

- Overpriced items: GMs did not set how much an item should be priced at, so the decision goes to the community. Items were cheap back then but because inflation does exist in this game and the voting system is now gone, people take this opportunity to sell things higher than it should be (when there's no bonus-on-purchasing-gems event going on).

- Hacked/Dupe items: It's quite rare to see a hacked/duped item nowadays, though I just saw a vendor selling reinforceable Cloak of Hellenpolis in Nera Castle couple of weeks ago. 

- Bugs: Well, they ARE still working on it 'cause they can't fix all things in a flash, can they? Everything takes time.