Assasin > Arch Ranger

tony119

I just want to ask what will be the CONs of wearing bow againts dagger type? (e.g lower eva (how many eva), Lower Pdef, etc.)

I currently have an assasin originally to be entrapper - can AR 1 hit those NH guys?

Thanks for the answers in advanced!

Alot of people already tried Assassin > AR , with the critical stuffs coming from the Assassin class yes it can 1 hit monster on NH. And Human AR do more damage than Elves but Elves were cute :love: 

The Cons of using bow againts dagger type is that you can hit them without them touching you (if you have a good strike ofc bec. alot of dagger type is using eva equip) AR is scary too they can 1 hit classes except Paladin or any tanky class.

And also to maximize your damage potential as a Human AR you will use Heavy sets to boost damage. That's all I can say T_T 

I actually have an assassin that will be Entrapper soon for farming. I'm just curious if it can also farm with Assassin > Arch Ranger path.

I also created a rogue elf that will be Rune Walker > Arch Ranger.

Any inputs, pros and cons on Human Arch Ranger and Elven Arch Ranger?

On 3/3/2017 at 6:36 AM, tony119 said:

I actually have an assassin that will be Entrapper soon for farming. I'm just curious if it can also farm with Assassin > Arch Ranger path.

I also created a rogue elf that will be Rune Walker > Arch Ranger.

Any inputs, pros and cons on Human Arch Ranger and Elven Arch Ranger?

Human always have higher attack damage output

Elves carry a plenty amount of Critical and Evasion.

If you want High damage output pick Human. If you want Damage with a bit of cuteness pick Elf-u :P

• 1 year later...