Please Make Santa Costume Avilable on Gemstore

Kiryuukaito

Question

GM, can you make Blue Santa Costume Avilable on Gemstore ???

because my little brother want it really bad since he love that costume more than any other costume in game > < 

it suit my lil bro character perfectly... if you can please make it avilable on Gemstore :3 

Regards
Your Lovely Player since 2K14

8 answers to this question

GM how about the other version ? do you have plan to put in on gemstore ? :D

(if it's possible) i wish you able to put it on gemstore... even for 30d Version, its not a problem for me, since i can purchase Gems every month!!! XD 
please~~~~ >w<

so many people love this costume fortunately >__<

in my opinion its the cutest costume in CelestiaLuna!!!

Regards
Your Lovely PLayer since 2K14

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Vincard said:

If I'm not mistaken, the Red Santa Costume Set used to be available at the itemshop in the past.

The red santa costume was in the gem store until February. He is asking about the blue one from the snowflakes event.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

The red santa costume was in the gem store until February. He is asking about the blue one from the snowflakes event.

I see. Well, he was also asking if the other version of santa costume (which is red) will be available for purchases like it was.

9 hours ago, Kiryuukaito said:

GM how about the other version ? do you have plan to put in on gemstore ? :D

(if it's possible) i wish you able to put it on gemstore... even for 30d Version, its not a problem for me, since i can purchase Gems every month!!! XD 
please~~~~ >w<

so many people love this costume fortunately >__<

in my opinion its the cutest costume in CelestiaLuna!!!

Regards
Your Lovely PLayer since 2K14

• Administrator

Oh sorry, well like I mentioned it was in the gem store until February. Some gem store items too are seasonal and will only be in the gem store for a month or less, we will add a "Available until x date" notice on the item description in the gem store for those as well as a special banner to let you know that it's limited.