Sahel Monsters Feedback

Orange

16 hours ago, Orange said:

How much is hard? What is your HP and how much do they hit? These are party leveling spots so you would definitely need help leveling there, alone is going to be hard of course.

beetween 300-600damage  and my hp is 24k. w/ 4.8k patk

• 3 weeks later...

my honest feedback for sahel zone monsters or even future maps . 

1. Increase ant density, they are too scattered. if anyone here from old luna remembers the fun it was while leveling at ogre, trolls..spots in howling ravine or the treents spot on the fairy map

2. The elites should be made even more difficult, making people create parties and grind like old mosquito/ mantis parties (more hp)

3. More rare drops (weapons/gear) i dont mind if the drop rate is low.

4. Add some kind of repeatable quest where you need to grind the elite mobs for X number of times and if you do that the group can turn in quest which gives them the summoning books which can spawn random mobs and a chance to spawn a rare boss. (this is just an example for putting the point across)

5. in celestia luna after reaching 120 the fun gets over, there should be good incentives for end game population like i have a character 131 but i dont feel like playing it since there is nothing left to do besides reaching 150.  and the higher you go the lonelier you get, because as per what i see for many years the major guild wars and stuff happens at 105-120, beyond that ? 

6. i really like the way celestial is heading right now with sahel zone added and the other two maps without losing the core of vanilla luna ,good job team.

8 hours ago, evilsid25 said:

4. Add some kind of repeatable quest where you need to grind the elite mobs for X number of times and if you do that the group can turn in quest which gives them the summoning books which can spawn random mobs and a chance to spawn a rare boss. (this is just an example for putting the point across)

There's an item in Luna called Monster of the Integer which can be used for summoning a monster/boss but it has been removed from CL.

8 hours ago, evilsid25 said:

6. i really like the way celestial is heading right now with sahel zone added and the other two maps without losing the core of vanilla luna ,good job team.

Yeah, it's a good start. I have a feeling that they will add more maps for even higher levels.

sorry Vincard, yes Monster Integers were deleted,
it was because Celestia Luna doesn't have the "other Materials" to make that Summoning Books...
we Old Players already check it on all NPC Items Sellers, but none of them have that "other Material".
That's why I said that Monster Integers are useless on this Game, thus I suggest to Delete them... XD

39 minutes ago, Antoni77 said:

sorry Vincard, yes Monster Integers were deleted,
it was because Celestia Luna doesn't have the "other Materials" to make that Summoning Books...
we Old Players already check it on all NPC Items Sellers, but none of them have that "other Material".
That's why I said that Monster Integers are useless on this Game, thus I suggest to Delete them... XD

There's no need to apologize. And yes, I have read your statement in that old thread, so no hard feelings.