Fasten up everything

Dhomzclaudio

We all know that when we buy/sell items, use items like p.a pots or something, and also learning skills. We first need to press the "Yes", why not instead use the Enter button to fasten things up. The yes button takes alot of time especially for farmers or Hq makers. I hope it will be implemented im sure it would actually help a lot.

• Administrator

This has been suggested many times, our reply still remains the same. Without any way to get items back from vendors it will not be enabled, we already see players selling wrong items often enough.

Make the screen appear 2 times for items that has Green, blue, violet, red names or enchanted items +7-15 to protect the white named items, and also costumes. To ensure if they are going to sell the misclicked item, they would know that it is one of their important items right?

that yes with enter also will annoying us when there is Party's, Guild's, or Family's Invites, including Duel too
for example: you were on chatting, suddenly someone Challenge Duel you
but you are not realize it and press enter because you were still focus on chat...
that's really-rally annoying... \ '-' /

Just now, Antoni77 said:

that yes with enter also will annoying us when there is Party's, Guild's, or Family's Invites, including Duel too
but you are not realize it and press enter because you were still focus on chat...

I forgot if that is added on luna plus or not. I just remembered about the Items, Skills and pots :3

Just now, Dhomzclaudio said:

I forgot if that is added on luna plus or not. I just remembered about the Items, Skills and pots :3

yes they are, all window with yes or no can be accepted by enter button. (really annoying)... XD

2 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

that  one is really annoying but its not really harmful..  i think we should look at the benefits since its more annoying to craft hq by dragging and clicking 1 by 1.. crafting mflame dragging 1 by 1.. selling nh item click click click.. so in my opinion .. we should have this "Enter" function... 

18 hours ago, Orange said:

This has been suggested many times, our reply still remains the same. Without any way to get items back from vendors it will not be enabled, we already see players selling wrong items often enough.

and this one .. 100% player mistake... careless .. so im not sure if this is the reason why "Enter" function cant be applied...

2 minutes ago, zitrous said:

that  one is really annoying but its not really harmful..  i think we should look at the benefits since its more annoying to craft hq by dragging and clicking 1 by 1.. crafting mflame dragging 1 by 1.. selling nh item click click click.. so in my opinion .. we should have this "Enter" function... 

and this one .. 100% player mistake... careless .. so im not sure if this is the reason why "Enter" function cant be applied...

Thats what i was pointing

• Administrator

I would rather change crafting recipes to require less materials and make those materials more expensive or more rare drops (to adjust for the lower needed numbers) than increase stack numbers. It seems cleaner to me to need less numbers of things than to have 1 thousand item stacks.

5 hours ago, Orange said:

I would rather change crafting recipes to require less materials and make those materials more expensive or more rare drops (to adjust for the lower needed numbers) than increase stack numbers. It seems cleaner to me to need less numbers of things than to have 1 thousand item stacks.

I'm rooting for that less materials needed. Its kind of hard having many materials just to craft something. The 1k stacks are for luna plus i guess. It would be good but the problem is we're changing luna classic to plus. I kinda like the 100 per stacks because of the originality of our game.

• Game Master

Agreed with that. 9 stacks of a gem + 5 stacks of flame stones to make one stack of HQs is extremely tedious when you have to make multiple stacks. If you made it require less materials and raise the price on those, it would make life so much easier!

You can keep the 1k stack but rather than have 1k stack per slot...it will auto fill 10 slots of 100 stack in the available inventory space.

Just a thought:)

EDIT: let's not say 1k stack but the ability to buy 1000 (insert item here) and let it auto fill inventory accordingly.

EDIT: while we're talking about stacking can I suggest ONLY for health and mana pots to stack 1000 in one slot as they take up so much space...especially while farming.

8 hours ago, Seraphyre said:

Agreed with that. 9 stacks of a gem + 5 stacks of flame stones to make one stack of HQs is extremely tedious when you have to make multiple stacks. If you made it require less materials and raise the price on those, it would make life so much easier!

Ya thats true. 

If 9 stacks of a gem is priced (its price)and flamestones are 500 k per 5 stacks why not just adjust, right? Instead of buying 9 stacks of gem with Its price and a flamestones of 500k, make it like a 1 stack of gem with a total of its price per stack and for flame stone too. Those 90 pcs gem and 1 stack flame stones can be used for crafting 1 stack hq. It would fasten up the process. The price of 1 stack of gem must be multiplied to 9, price of gem 1 stack x 9. For flame stone, price of flame stone 1 stack x 5. To get the equivalent price, example: ruby for 6k x 9= 54 k per stone. For the flame stone, 5k x 100 x 5= 25k per stone. So the mean will be like,

Ruby:

1=54k, 2=108k,. ,. , 100=5.4m

flame stone:

1=25k, 2=50k,.,. 100=2.5m

Thats my thought

5 hours ago, Weswy said:

You can keep the 1k stack but rather than have 1k stack per slot...it will auto fill 10 slots of 100 stack in the available inventory space.

Just a thought:)

EDIT: let's not say 1k stack but the ability to buy 1000 (insert item here) and let it auto fill inventory accordingly.

EDIT: while we're talking about stacking can I suggest ONLY for health and mana pots to stack 1000 in one slot as they take up so much space...especially while farming.

I love the 2 idea.