Dhomzclaudio

x2 or x4 exp per first dd

Recommended Posts

The title says it all. x2 or x4 exp per first dd per reset to help lvl 90-104 to lvl up fast. We guys know that 90-104 is the hardest time to lvl up when new to the game. x2 or x4 exp can help them get a higher exp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The current exp rate on DD is already high, there's no need to increase the rate any higher I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toasty said:

The current exp rate on DD is already high, there's no need to increase the rate any higher I think.

Lvl 90 takes 3 dd to lvl and keeps getting harder and harder. With the x4 exp per first dd it would help somehow. That's my reason 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the leveling method is not limited to DD only, you can still hunt at Nera Harbor at that level. I DON'T mind the idea of it, but I think there's no need for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Also the leveling method is not limited to DD only, you can still hunt at Nera Harbor at that level. I DON'T mind the idea of it, but I think there's no need for it.

Yeah but the problem is we wont have enough damage on nera harbor and for beginners not having items they wont be able to go lvl up at nera harbor. Players wants to get paid before they help you lvl up, which means the money of the beginners wont be sufficient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

The title says it all. x2 or x4 exp per first dd per reset to help lvl 90-104 to lvl up fast. We guys know that 90-104 is the hardest time to lvl up when new to the game. x2 or x4 exp can help them get a higher exp.

This suggestion has been brought up many times but got rejected because the rates are already high, you can boost your exp with 100% scrolls as well as 30% and 10%. In my case, at level 95, 10 DDs could make my character level increased to 103-104.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what i think is .. your  are not sociable enough on this game.. like toasty said .. DD is not the only way to lvl up.. you can also lvling at nh.. get a guild or more friends.. i believe most player already have their own farmers / entrapper ... ask for their hlp XD .... you can even lvl up from 83 > 105 easily in 1 day.. and faster with 100% .. so hard to lvl up is not really an issue.. since now already got 101-120... i even lvl up to 130 easily nowadays... like 1 or 2 week.. not even that much i guess.. so basically .. DD is really not an issue tbh.. XD (ps i never paid to have someone boost me from 83 > 105 ) .. and the one who boost me mostly is really someone i knew like 1st time XD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vincard said:

This suggestion has been brought up many times but got rejected because the rates are already high, you can boost your exp with 100% scrolls as well as 30% and 10%. In my case, at level 95, 10 DDs could make my character level increased to 103-104.

btw as he said . a begginer wont have that much gold for exp.. so just get a booster if u really want to lvl up faster,... get a free boost.. its should be your own effort tho to find one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, zitrous said:

btw as he said . a begginer wont have that much gold for exp.. so just get a booster if u really want to lvl up faster,... get a free boost.. its should be your own effort tho to find one.

"A beginner won't have that much gold for exp scrolls" seems exaggerating. There are other ways of obtaining gold, btw prices of HQ and Magical Flame are increasing nowadays so that helps newbies a bit.

And yeah free users could look for any free booster from generous people, though there aren't many available now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vincard said:

"A beginner won't have that much gold for exp scrolls" seems exaggerating. There are other ways of obtaining gold, btw prices of HQ and Magical Flame are increasing nowadays so that helps newbies a bit.

And yeah free users could look for any free booster from generous people, though there aren't many available now.

well better gain gold from kill nh moster 1 by 1 since crafting mflame takes time.. hq too .. and about booster.. tried to find a guild.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like the real problem here is that you don't find the level 90 grinding maps (Ghost Tree Swamp and Kierra's Lair) that rewarding or too hard or something. What is the problem there? We will try to better all old leveling maps in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Orange said:

Seems like the real problem here is that you don't find the level 90 grinding maps (Ghost Tree Swamp and Kierra's Lair) that rewarding or too hard or something. What is the problem there? We will try to better all old leveling maps in time.

The kierra's lair update was good but its kind of hard to attract the mobs cause its just have a limit of 4 mobs. But anyway nc work on the Kierra' lair map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fast leveling is not good enough if we are not balancing it with good equipment too, also with enough budget and golds.
So yeah, fast leveling only is not good enough. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Antoni77 said:

Fast leveling is not good enough if we are not balancing it with good equipment too, also with enough budget and golds.
So yeah, fast leveling only is not good enough. :D

That was the idea of fast leveling. We can get items needed by Hq making so you can use it on nera harbor. Nera harbor is where you become rich, for me it will help the new players to actually get rich because of the DD exp itself, due to the fact that if you lvled fast and have a item it would help new players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

Fast leveling is not good enough if we are not balancing it with good equipment too, also with enough budget and golds.
So yeah, fast leveling only is not good enough. :D

its good.. if we can reach nh.. even with bad equips. slowly kill nh mob 1 by 1 hlp getting gold for eq.. what important is just lvl. for farming nh only btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o.o
if you choose to safety play on NH, is also good too

well, as I said before, even is on another game (not just Luna Online)
leveling too fast is just not good enough without good equipment and golds...
except you want to Donate to get some good equipment :)

*flee-time ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (>'.')>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find that the majority responding to this suggestion are already well developed players who forget how hard it 'truly' is to level up AND obtain sufficient gold pre-level 105.

I don't think the majority of you don't see the bigger picture of how THIS suggestion helps the game - even though it's an insignificant but VERY impactful change for 'newbies' (the actual target audience not the experienced players)*

note: he stated fact that it takes 2-3 DD to gain one level (without buying exp scrolls cuz that's the point they're noobs!) - you are very limited to 10 DD per day and factors like disconnecting and dying (they're noobs you think they have good gear?) are legit. Don't even think about suggesting them to solo DD...

All of you then resort to then suggest finding boosters and you all say they're hard to find so nonetheless noobs won't level until their next DD or spending the whole day grinding at the named maps above for 1-2 levels. note: don't contradict yourself when trying to suggest or help someone*

In conclusion his suggestion should be taken into consideration. It's not too much to ask for 1 of 10 DD for multiplied exp benefit. And if they disconnect or die on their first DD then bad luck...

note: that this doesn't only affect players between 80-100 but all levels and the required DD.

As for all the experienced players continue doing you and be more helpful to the newbies...I've recently come back to the game a month now after being hacked 4 years ago. I've had to donate for gems to buy equipment to get me levelling again and I've helped newbies with gold/equipment and levelling. What's your excuse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Weswy said:

I find that the majority responding to this suggestion are already well developed players who forget how hard it 'truly' is to level up AND obtain sufficient gold pre-level 105.

I don't think the majority of you don't see the bigger picture of how THIS suggestion helps the game - even though it's an insignificant but VERY impactful change for 'newbies' (the actual target audience not the experienced players)*

note: he stated fact that it takes 2-3 DD to gain one level (without buying exp scrolls cuz that's the point they're noobs!) - you are very limited to 10 DD per day and factors like disconnecting and dying (they're noobs you think they have good gear?) are legit. Don't even think about suggesting them to solo DD...

All of you then resort to then suggest finding boosters and you all say they're hard to find so nonetheless noobs won't level until their next DD or spending the whole day grinding at the named maps above. note: don't contradict yourself when trying to suggest or help someone*

In conclusion his suggestion should be taken into consideration. It's not too much to ask for 1 of 10 DD for multiplied exp benefit. And if they disconnect or die on their first DD then bad luck...

note: that this doesn't only affect players between 80-100 but all levels and the required DD.

As for all the experienced players continue doing you and be more helpful to the newbies...I've recently come back to the game a month now after being hacked 4 years ago. I've had to donate for gems to buy equipment to get me levelling again and I've helped newbies with gold/equipment and levelling. What's your excuse?

That's my point. I didnt suggest this for the experienced player like me or us but for the new guys. Its too hard to obtain gold now so its a big disadvantage for new players. We can lvl up fast cause we have money to buy those certain exp scrolls but they cant. All people cant rely on gems, others dont have money to donate so consider them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Weswy said:

I find that the majority responding to this suggestion are already well developed players who forget how hard it 'truly' is to level up AND obtain sufficient gold pre-level 105.

I don't think the majority of you don't see the bigger picture of how THIS suggestion helps the game - even though it's an insignificant but VERY impactful change for 'newbies' (the actual target audience not the experienced players)*

note: he stated fact that it takes 2-3 DD to gain one level (without buying exp scrolls cuz that's the point they're noobs!) - you are very limited to 10 DD per day and factors like disconnecting and dying (they're noobs you think they have good gear?) are legit. Don't even think about suggesting them to solo DD...

All of you then resort to then suggest finding boosters and you all say they're hard to find so nonetheless noobs won't level until their next DD or spending the whole day grinding at the named maps above for 1-2 levels. note: don't contradict yourself when trying to suggest or help someone*

In conclusion his suggestion should be taken into consideration. It's not too much to ask for 1 of 10 DD for multiplied exp benefit. And if they disconnect or die on their first DD then bad luck...

note: that this doesn't only affect players between 80-100 but all levels and the required DD.

As for all the experienced players continue doing you and be more helpful to the newbies...I've recently come back to the game a month now after being hacked 4 years ago. I've had to donate for gems to buy equipment to get me levelling again and I've helped newbies with gold/equipment and levelling. What's your excuse?

+1 to you bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I would prefer to make the leveling maps more rewarding and fun, because DD being the only leveling you wish to do is simply showing me that you don't like the leveling maps for those levels and don't even want to travel there.

What if they had better monsters, with better exp, item rewards, and had different leveling spots like Sahel? Solo leveling spots with easier monsters but a bit less exp and group leveling spots with more aggressive monsters with a bigger monster agro limit that reward more exp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Orange said:

I think I would prefer to make the leveling maps more rewarding and fun, because DD being the only leveling you wish to do is simply showing me that you don't like the leveling maps for those levels and don't even want to travel there.

What if they had better monsters, with better exp, item rewards, and had different leveling spots like Sahel? Solo leveling spots with easier monsters but a bit less exp and group leveling spots with more aggressive monsters with a bigger monster agro limit that reward more exp?

That's good. The maps for those lvl are good but aren't really sufficient for the exp needed. Hunting on Kierra's Lair on a whole day only give 2-3 lvl. The new map will be surely good. Maybe i suggest something on the item drop. Give a chance to get a lvl 90, 95 or 100 armor,boots and gloves to actually help the newbies to farm at nh when it comes to nh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

That's good. The maps for those lvl are good but aren't really sufficient for the exp needed. Hunting on Kierra's Lair on a whole day only give 2-3 lvl. The new map will be surely good. Maybe i suggest something on the item drop. Give a chance to get a lvl 90, 95 or 100 armor,boots and gloves to actually help the newbies to farm at nh when it comes to nh.

Yes that sounds good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Orange said:

I think I would prefer to make the leveling maps more rewarding and fun, because DD being the only leveling you wish to do is simply showing me that you don't like the leveling maps for those levels and don't even want to travel there.

What if they had better monsters, with better exp, item rewards, and had different leveling spots like Sahel? Solo leveling spots with easier monsters but a bit less exp and group leveling spots with more aggressive monsters with a bigger monster agro limit that reward more exp?

Again this is a much better suggestion in terms of tackling earning gold and levelling up throughout the game, especially in the early stages.

I feel like people got the notion of trying to level to 100+ in a day (which is possible for the experienced) and is not the intention of this thread. I also feel people find it easier to disagree with suggestions than actually encouraging change by actually giving useful insight rather than bluntly rejecting them.

So +1 Brandon...looking forward to future change in regards to this.

May I also add that (if u I am correct) - there are plans to introduce job resets for those who'd rather not make a new character (myself) and go through the (currently) tedious process of levelling a new char.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weswy said:

Again this is a much better suggestion in terms of tackling earning gold and levelling up throughout the game, especially in the early stages.

I feel like people got the notion of trying to level to 100+ in a day (which is possible for the experienced) and is not the intention of this thread. I also feel people find it easier to disagree with suggestions than actually encouraging change by actually giving useful insight rather than bluntly rejecting them.

So +1 Brandon...looking forward to future change in regards to this.

May I also add that (if u I am correct) - there are plans to introduce job resets for those who'd rather not make a new character (myself) and go through the (currently) tedious process of levelling a new char.

I know i've seen the job resets already and Orange is already working on that sir :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites