SNIPER / PANZER Rework

xGunZ

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Hi, next patch will have a sniper and panzer rework, get excited!C:

Hola GM how about the magic crit rate of s.a etc (mages) i feel so unfair when rogues,fighters got 70-100% magic crit rate without spending too much money, an im s.a 4-7out of 10 hits i only get to crit while the other jobs used to crit alot. I really feel so unfair even though most of us mafes not using wis, because it only increase the mdef,mp,hp recovery and not usefull at all while the 2 jobs(fighter and rouge) has dex which is really useful for them.

The 2 jobs can also get crit damage of it while is s.a need more lvl to get more damage, and alot of us can get one hit with rogues and fighters because their damage is so high and their p.a to, and the s.a need to be fully buff to be really useful. I heard that you said that you dont want all players to crit much because you want it to be balanced, but what happened?(im not sure if you're the one GM who said this or other player😅) the crit damage and the def seems to be unbalanced and the mage to?? I saw other luna that all jobs are fair(which is i will not mention but i know they kbow it because i might ban me). The jobs of that luna can fight fairly balanced crit damage, and can tank the danage of their oponents and the mage their looks fair with em.😢 

Thats just it i know Orange and other GMs will not notify my message again and just seen it.

17 minutes ago, Haihai said:

Hola GM how about the magic crit rate of s.a etc (mages) i feel so unfair when rogues,fighters got 70-100% magic crit rate without spending too much money, an im s.a 4-7out of 10 hits i only get to crit while the other jobs used to crit alot. I really feel so unfair even though most of us mafes not using wis, because it only increase the mdef,mp,hp recovery and not usefull at all while the 2 jobs(fighter and rouge) has dex which is really useful for them.

The 2 jobs can also get crit damage of it while is s.a need more lvl to get more damage, and alot of us can get one hit with rogues and fighters because their damage is so high and their p.a to, and the s.a need to be fully buff to be really useful. I heard that you said that you dont want all players to crit much because you want it to be balanced, but what happened?(im not sure if you're the one GM who said this or other player😅) the crit damage and the def seems to be unbalanced and the mage to?? I saw other luna that all jobs are fair(which is i will not mention but i know they kbow it because i might ban me). The jobs of that luna can fight fairly balanced crit damage, and can tank the danage of their oponents and the mage their looks fair with em.😢 

Thats just it i know Orange and other GMs will not notify my message again and just seen it.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Hi, next patch will have a sniper and panzer rework, get excited!C:

1 hour ago, Haihai said:

from my perspective.. most of imbas are mages .. correct me if im wrong tq

3 hours ago, Haihai said:

Crit rate and magical crit rate are two different things. The probability of getting a physical crit is [Your Crit Value]/1500 so if your opponent is a Fighter/Rogue and his crit value is closer to 1500, most of his attacks would be crit.

Soul Arbiters do have Fortunate Magic spell (increases magical crit rate), Twinkle Magic (not sure about this one: increases crit rate? or magical?) and Shrewd Spell (boosts your magical attack speed) and the stunning AoE Holy Earthquake so you might still have the chance to beat slower-cast opponents.

And like you said, mages are easy to kill because their defenses are lower compared to fighters (some mage classes allow you to wear light armors whereas fighters can wear heavy sets) and the fact that they don't focus particularly on strike/evasion so chances of getting hit is inevitable.

Well, my suggestion is if you have to be patient, there's no need to type your post carelessly with typos all over the screen. GMs and Admins might have another plan regarding this matter.

• Upvote 1

Off Topic: @xGunZ before you post something like this, will you please give back our guildmate's Rously's items?

She gave you her password believing that you will play it until 105. What did you do? You stole ALL her items. She's just getting into the peak of enjoying this game BUT you hacked her. Yes, She might be wrong sharing your password to her but be considerate being a fellow in the same country playing the same game.

I know this is inappropriate to post here, but I would like to let you people know what kind of person he is. He also scammed many players by the way.

PS: Kindly remove this post if it's necessary.