Need Help

FantasticE

Question

17 answers to this question

• Game Master

I agree, there's no real point in going Swordman anymore since their skills are restricted to sword users now. Otherwise, you could go the elf path, Warrior>Infantryman>Rune Knight> Panzer. That way you get Rune Impact, and auras. Otherwise for Sniper, you could do Assassin for Human and Rune Walker for elf.

Sniper is better at the moment since Panzer's AoE isn't working (it's single target). 

Well this is solely based on my experience, but well... For Panzer my build is Warrior-Swordsman-Gladiator-Panzer.

And I haven't really try Sniper yet. Also Sniper base class is Rogue, so it's better to ask about it in the Rogue section.

1 hour ago, Seraphyre said:

I agree, there's no real point in going Swordman anymore since their skills are restricted to sword users now. Otherwise, you could go the elf path, Warrior>Infantryman>Rune Knight> Panzer. That way you get Rune Impact, and auras. Otherwise for Sniper, you could do Assassin for Human and Rune Walker for elf.

Sniper is better at the moment since Panzer's AoE isn't working (it's single target). 

I'm using the path before the patch about sword-only skills are fixed, haven't tried to make another one with the latest patch. Still can't decide which path is the best since it's not yet to be fix. Proly I'll try to make another one when the skills are fixed.

• Administrator

Well next patch, the one that will open up Oasis of Parasus we will try to make both Sniper and Panzer better, change some skills around so they're more useful and compete with other classes and maybe even add musket skills to the Treasure Hunter job path, we did add level 75 muskets for it after all~ :wink:

• Upvote 2

• Game Master
28 minutes ago, Orange said:

Well next patch, the one that will open up Oasis of Parasus we will try to make both Sniper and Panzer better, change some skills around so they're more useful and compete with other classes and maybe even add musket skills to the Treasure Hunter job path, we did add level 75 muskets for it after all~ :wink:

Really excited about the first part! For the second part, I'm not too sure I understand that. Snipers generally go RW or Assassin since they give more benefits for PvP, so adding musket skills wouldn't necessarily give them any reason to go TH>Sniper unless you make it more beneficial than RW and/or Assassin. Going TH>TM or TH>BT also wouldn't make much sense if you plan to use muskets, since they're more specialized around daggers (the 105 classes).

• Administrator

I feel like the treasure hunter/entrapper tree is a lot of fun, the main skills not needing any specific weapon are already an open door for an early gun job, it would be like a medium range "grenadier" in my opinion, and since muskets do more damage than bows it could potentially be a good DPS class. You could go assassin -> entrapper and get a good skill combination going on as well.

• Game Master

If you intend to make Entrapper a musket class also, definitely has some potential! I just don't see where TH would be good when going into TM or BT, unless you add some non-class specific skills in those classes. They're too reliant on daggers at the moment for it to be plausible. 

17 hours ago, Orange said:

Hope you give a specific path for panzer or Sniper for not wasting of time to create a new char  :P thank you and godbless .

38 minutes ago, FantasticE said:

Hope you give a specific path for panzer or Sniper for not wasting of time to create a new char  :P thank you and godbless .

Well it is always base on your type of panzer.

Warrior-mercenary-gladiator-panzer= boost p.a dramatically

warrior-mercenary-knight-panzer= high buffs like solid weapon

warrior-infantryman-gladiator-panzer= has good pdef. 

Warrior-swordsman-gladiator-panzer= not really a good path for panzer because you wont be needing the skills on swordsman such a waste of time

You just need to get your own skills. Surely you're going to need reskills.

• Game Master
21 minutes ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

Well it is always base on your type of panzer.

Warrior-mercenary-gladiator-panzer= boost p.a dramatically

warrior-mercenary-knight-panzer= high buffs like solid weapon

warrior-infantryman-gladiator-panzer= has good pdef. 

Warrior-swordsman-gladiator-panzer= not really a good path for panzer because you wont be needing the skills on swordsman such a waste of time

You just need to get your own skills. Surely you're going to need reskills.

1. This is really the only good path right now for pure damage.

2. Panzer has level 5 solid weapon, you don't need Knight's buff.

3. This is the best IMO, although Panzer gets a high level of HAE/HP Expertise/Attract Circle.

4. Yeah, this one doesn't give much of a benefit since you can't use Swordsman's skills.

4 minutes ago, Seraphyre said:

3. This is the best IMO, although Panzer gets a high level of HAE/HP Expertise/Attract Circle.

4. Yeah, this one doesn't give much of a benefit since you can't use Swordsman's skills.

Oh I thought knight>panzer gives lvl 8 solid weapon like in other luna

1 hour ago, Seraphyre said:

I think I will wait for the next update for sure path :P thank you for your guidelines guys