xBeasty

Question

Ok so I tried to log on my main account and it says i cannot log in except 40 hours and 40 minutes passed.

I am coming back after a break, and my account was just ok before I left.

I didn't used any hacks or anything, I am a donor.

Anyone knows what's that all about ? I can log in just fine on my other accounts(buffer/etc).

Hope that's fixable as soon as possible.

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, xBeasty said:

Ok so I tried to log on my main account and it says i cannot log in except 40 hours and 40 minutes passed.

I am coming back after a break, and my account was just ok before I left.

I didn't used any hacks or anything, I am a donor.

Anyone knows what's that all about ? I can log in just fine on my other accounts(buffer/etc).

Hope that's fixable as soon as possible.

That means your ID is temporarily banned. You can check the reason of your ban through IRC or you can post your ID here to have it checked.

19ion88 = my iD

I didnt play the game there for i couldn't be banned lol ?

That's how i got the shield from a different player, maybe look into that ? And i never tried to sell it cause i am using it.... 

And also i payed like 5b for it, i didnt pay attention, its not like I was super OP with it because i was using it on a Entrapper.

Thank you for banning me for nothing, next time you can just fix the shield and leave my account alone.

Epic game support~

Cheers~

P.S: probably the guy who reported me is the guy who sold the shield to me, cause he was the only one who knew ;)

But you guys don't care to even look into the issue! Just block the account, easier, for incompetent support staff.

I don't need my account unblocked because i am not going to play anymore.

Good luck~

• Administrator

You admitted to buying the shield, the player who sold it to you was banned as well, using it and as for selling it there is a reason a player took a screenshot of your item and reported you.

You were banned for a week on a single account, with 2 days left, and instead of accepting that you broke the rules and wait out two days you blame us for your own mistakes.