Boosting Character Help?

nightooo

Question

What is the best character for boosting other characters?

I find myself to create new characters often. Though I usually am able to get them to about level 80 until I start slowing down incredibly.

Apart from creating another character along side that so I can dd at any point, what is the best class and race for boosting other characters so I can get them from 75-105?

Entrapper and just deleveling it? A tank to aggro mobs for the new character to kill? A inquisitor to quickly kill the mobs?

Any help with what classes, race, skills, stats would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance! 

4 answers to this question

First of all if you want to boost your character through party-exp-sharing, the character you want to boost must not be 19 levels lower than the booster. For example if you want to boost lv 80, your booster must be at least lv 99. As for the best booster at the moment I think it's rogue-farmer class ( Entrapper / TM / BT ). And as for the build of each job, you can browse through the guide section, I'm sure there's a bunch of good guides there.

1 hour ago, Toasty said:

First of all if you want to boost your character through party-exp-sharing, the character you want to boost must not be 19 levels lower than the booster. For example if you want to boost lv 80, your booster must be at least lv 99. As for the best booster at the moment I think it's rogue-farmer class ( Entrapper / TM / BT ). And as for the build of each job, you can browse through the guide section, I'm sure there's a bunch of good guides there.

I totally agree with you Toasty. Rouges are really good for boosting 'cause they have a high crit damage so they they can kill mobs with just 1-2hit (depends on the item). 

• Game Master

BT is probably the most powerful rogue class there is, they just aren't as newbie-friendly. They have high physical damage and are fast attackers compared to TM and Entrapper. Most people recommend those two for newbies since they are easier to level with less equipment.