Malware detected.

Icha

Question

I want to download celestia luna alpha but my windows defender always said that malware detected or my pc at risk i dont know how to turn it off my windows defender can anyone help? :'3 or how to fix this malware detected on downloading celestia luna ? :'3 i want to play celes again last time i uninstall it because its error i already install and uninstall it again and still the same so i tried to download it again and it said malware detected need helpp thanks.

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Icha said:

I want to download celestia luna alpha but my windows defender always said that malware detected or my pc at risk i dont know how to turn it off my windows defender can anyone help? :'3 or how to fix this malware detected on downloading celestia luna ? :'3 i want to play celes again last time i uninstall it because its error i already install and uninstall it again and still the same so i tried to download it again and it said malware detected need helpp thanks.

It's a false positive. To turn off Windows Defender, click on Tools -> Options, select Real-time Protection tab and untick "Use real-time protection".

thankss for the fix i dont know that orange already fix this lel because last time in 2016 i try to download it and it said that and now i download it and nothing gone wrong thanksss orangeeee <3 #BACKPLAYCELESTIALUNA :3