Any way to restore old bgm?

AbdullahX

Question

Hey guys, just came back from a long hiatus and I am so delighted to find that this server is still running. I noticed that the game has been given a "facelift", for a lack of a better word, as well as some much need QOL changes (The job path tracker is especially awesome). That being said, I find that I quite miss the old bgm of nera castle. Question is, is there any way or option perhaps to bring it back? I don't mind fiddling with some files if I have to. Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

You can simply play any of the BGM with your music player. The towns' BGM changes with the seasons, so it matches the visuals and the feel of the season.

Winter was cold and melancholic, fall/spring are uplifting and summer is cheerful and fun.

this is might be break rules, so yes we need to ask GM and Admin about this before we did it.

go to Folder Celestia Luna, open Folder Sound, open Folder BGM, and try to Play File "BGM_TownofNeraCastle"
if it's correct, change the name of "BGM_PT_NeraCastle_MidSeasons" into "BGM_anything",
and then change the name file "BGM_TownofNeraCastle" into "BGM_PT_NeraCastle_MidSeasons"
play the Celestia Luna, and check it is play it well or not... :D 

8 hours ago, Orange said:

You can simply play any of the BGM with your music player. The towns' BGM changes with the seasons, so it matches the visuals and the feel of the season.

Winter was cold and melancholic, fall/spring are uplifting and summer is cheerful and fun.

8 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

this is might be break rules, so yes we need to ask GM and Admin about this before we did it.

Reveal hidden contents

go to Folder Celestia Luna, open Folder Sound, open Folder BGM, and try to Play File "BGM_TownofNeraCastle"
if it's correct, change the name of "BGM_PT_NeraCastle_MidSeasons" into "BGM_anything",
and then change the name file "BGM_TownofNeraCastle" into "BGM_PT_NeraCastle_MidSeasons"
play the Celestia Luna, and check it is play it well or not... :D 

I see. That's news to me. Thanks for the help.