Walking Vending Booth

Voyagre

Idk if its a bug or not, so..... sorry.

So here i want to open a vending booth a few minutes ago, and then putting price for the items as usual. When i want to move my Beauty Salon Coupon to the vending booth, i accidentaly double click it, and my character is changed to standing position (as usual when you use the salon coupon). And then ofc i cancel it.

But my character is still standing, and even able to walk around even tho the vending booth menu/window and the tag above the characters head is still there. My point is, the booth still active/working even tho im walking around. I want to try to use portal or teleportation scroll to see if i can move to other maps with the booth still active, but nope, im afraid to lose my items so i just cancel my booth. x'D

9 hours ago, Voyagre said:

Idk if its a bug or not, so..... sorry.

So here i want to open a vending booth a few minutes ago, and then putting price for the items as usual. When i want to move my Beauty Salon Coupon to the vending booth, i accidentaly double click it, and my character is changed to standing position (as usual when you use the salon coupon). And then ofc i cancel it.

But my character is still standing, and even able to walk around even tho the vending booth menu/window and the tag above the characters head is still there. My point is, the booth still active/working even tho im walking around. I want to try to use portal or teleportation scroll to see if i can move to other maps with the booth still active, but nope, im afraid to lose my items so i just cancel my booth. x'D

I think it's a bug because it also happen to me before and even you have he booth menu on top of your character the booth is already close. For ex. even player click you there's no more shop. And it's okay to teleport your items won't get lost :P