Question

drakdagger

Question

I have a doubt.
When will they implement the voting system (or another system to make it easier to access items)?
Since the economy in the game is heavy, new players can not buy a "100% exp", and all cash items are worth three times what they were worth before. No offense to anyone, this looks like a P2W, only the edits are left standing in the PVP, and it is very difficult to get items.
Greetings, and thank you very much for the attention.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, drakdagger said:

I have a doubt.
When will they implement the voting system (or another system to make it easier to access items)?

We used to have voting system allowing you to earn 4 gold points every 12 hours and can be exchanged for GP-purchasable items (like EXP-100%/Reskill/Restat scrolls) but because the voting abuse was still being done by some people, the staffs decided to remove the system and the gold points.

1 hour ago, drakdagger said:

Since the economy in the game is heavy, new players can not buy a "100% exp", and all cash items are worth three times what they were worth before.

New players might not agree to this but to be honest, there hasn't been any changes done to the 'retail price' of Gems (were known as Premium Points/PP) after the removal of voting system. Before it got removed, price of 1 PP is equivalent to 60-70m and 1 GP equals to 25m-30m. Items like Exp 100%, Skill Reset, Stat Reset and Blacksmith were priced at the GP rate, that's why those were cheaper back then. Items are now priced at the Gem/PP rate slightly higher, mainly because of that so-called "in-game inflation".

2 hours ago, drakdagger said:

No offense to anyone, this looks like a P2W, only the edits are left standing in the PVP, and it is very difficult to get items.

IMO, the game is actually starting to head that way. Early players are more advantaged in the current situation whereas the newcomers have to put forth some effort in order to survive.

"Effort to survive?" JAJAJAJA is totally ridiculous, that "Effort" of which you speak, is simply giving money to a game to be able to tread the PVP. Being an F2P game?"Effort to survive?" JAJAJAJA is totally ridiculous, that "Effort" of which you speak, is simply giving money to a game to be able to tread the PVP. Being an F2P game?

I'm not a new player, that's why I speak, because it's about the old prices.
The in-game inflation of which you speak, is totally ridiculous, and totally controllable, this is not a country, this is a game. The only ones who earn something with donations, are those who manage the game (Of course, for the continuing need to donate, since prices are unreachable or totally crazy).
The new players, can no longer subsist, the only thing left is to donate to be able to at least get items, or stand in the pvp.
The only thing I have to say, is that this is totally ridiculous, and they should do something, the game is made for ALL players, not only for players who bring with real money. This is increasingly similar to the "RMT" that both ban, only that as the GM, they give the money in real life, and GM give you items, but of course, that is not banned;).

Saludos.

The removal of the voting system was clearly explained in detail (as quoted above). Although it may seem like the game has turned towards a pay-to-win system, in reality it hasn't. For any game to survive, it heavily relies on the player base and their willingness to donate in order to keep this server running. You can't compare free-to-play and pay-to-win with pay-to-play. All three examples are completely different. The donation system allows players (who are willing to sacrifice real money) to advance easier in the game. If you don't have that kind of commitment then simply play the game long enough and you will achieve what you want and what you need in due time. It's not worth crying over the inability to access the item mall for free now and it was a fair move by the Moderators to change it, with all the right reasons.

Yes you can say those who purchase gems have the advantage in terms of controlling the market but in all fairness and understanding the game has been running for several years now and it's safe to say most players have managed to earn billions of gold. For the newbies they have to experience that grind like all us veterans have gone through. It's not fair when players who have been on CL for years got it hard grinding for gold and today's newbies get just as much within a few months.

Remember the market is they way it is today because of the past. The market is the way it is today because change will always happen. What cost 1b today may cost 2b within the next few weeks or months - or 1b may be 500m the next. Why? The longer people play the more gold and rare/good items are introduced into the game as people farm and progress through the game. The market for items obtained in game is affected by this! However, the market for gems should never change as it will ALWAYS be fixed unless item mall items increase or decrease in price.

If you have money and want to advance quickly then by all means donate a little for some gems.

If you don't want to donate - simply play the game long enough (daily/weekly) and you can earn billions within a few weeks...it takes at least 2 days to get to 105 and make an entrapper...it only take 260/270 evasion to farm Nera Harbor...It takes only 10-15mins to get a full bag and can make 90m-130m per trip.

note: there are plans to introduce daily/weekly rewards to those who are consistently logging into the game...we could see rewards like %exp scrolls or costumes (30days) etc etc etc.

7 hours ago, drakdagger said:

"Effort to survive?" JAJAJAJA is totally ridiculous, that "Effort" of which you speak, is simply giving money to a game to be able to tread the PVP. Being an F2P game?

Please don't jump too fast to conclusion.

Your way of describing "Effort" tells me that you've misjudged me. "Putting some effort to survive" in my previous post was meant for THOSE newcomers who aren't willing or capable to spend any money on games, which in my opinion, is NOT ridiculous at all. It's the player's choice whether to play the game the EASY way or the HARD way. So, you also have to look on the player's economical aspect.

7 hours ago, drakdagger said:

I'm not a new player, that's why I speak, because it's about the old prices.
The in-game inflation of which you speak, is totally ridiculous, and totally controllable, this is not a country, this is a game. The only ones who earn something with donations, are those who manage the game (Of course, for the continuing need to donate, since prices are unreachable or totally crazy).
The new players, can no longer subsist, the only thing left is to donate to be able to at least get items, or stand in the pvp.

The in-game inflation is pretty much hard to believe but it apparently does exist and this term doesn't come from my own mouth, I've been asking a lot of times the reason of the price hike and guess what they told me: less seller nowadays, inflation, blah blah. I don't really know who came up with the rate an item should be priced at though and the staffs didn't really take this into consideration, I guess.

Don't be a pushover. New players may have no/little knowledge about the harsh life in PvP because they're still focused exploring the land while leveling their characters and still need assistance on decent equipments for use. I'm seeing the HQ stones and Magical Flame businesses have been popular nowadays so donating is not the only thing to do for getting gold.