Question

Yumekui

Question

Hello, I returned to play on the server after a long time and I realized that they fixed the crusader and panzer, my question is: what skill are still bug of both classes and what would be the best path for human crusader-panzer?

1 answer to this question

• Game Master

Panzers and Snipers are still being changed, the only things fixed so far for musket types were Musket Training (passive) and musket craft bonuses. 
Orange has confirmed that she plans to give them a rework in one of the upcoming patches, so for the moment, they aren't too different. 

As for Crusader, they've had their full rework, but I'm not sure I'd suggest going human unless you really want to, there's just no real benefit. 
There are two main paths for Crusader right now: 

Any race - Warrior/Guard>Infantryman>Phalanx>Crusader (best for stats and skills that actually benefit Crusaders)
Elf only - Warrior/Guard>Infantryman>Rune Knight>Crusader (only really good for an extra stun since you get Rune Impact, although protection aura is nice too)

As far as Panzers go, each path would be as follows:

Human - Warrior>Infantryman>Gladiator>Panzer (Gets high levels of HAE and Solid Weapon, no point in going Knight)
Elf - Warrior>Infantryman>Rune Knight>Panzer (This seems to be the preferred path since you get another skill to use with muskets - another stun, at that)