Frustrated and feeling Ignored Q> About Customer Support

chibz

Question

Hi there,

I just came back from playing a month a ago and i filed a ticket to recover my account. This is not anymore a question about my ticket since that is not allowed and will just be ignored.

This however is a question on how well are you guys doing (the staff). yes Orange is very active and approachable but what about the other dept, division or whatever you call it. 

Why create a ticketing customer/client support if no one would even handle it or it would just create false hopes? I created my ticket Ref: #ticket2229 last  March 18, 2017 03:23 . and up to now

there is not a SINGLE response on how it's been doing, if i they need more information or what from me. Don't get me wrong I love Celestial Luna way way back highschool upto now that i'm

working, I'm putting up money on that gacha not just because i really wanted that royal frey wing, but because i wanted to support the game and you guys. but a month of waiting without a response and because of that I'm now thinking that I am being ignored and left out and very very frustrated.  

My question is, why did you even create a ticketing system when you can't even handle it. it would've been better if i knew that my account cannot be retrieved anymore since that wouldn't raise my hopes up and build up my frustration. 

again its not a question about my ticket

its an inquiry about your System and your plans of action on it.

regards,

Frustrated returning player - Chibz

3 answers to this question

• Game Master

We're all as active as we can be, and only certain members of the staff are able to take care of various tasks. We're doing our best. I'm not sure if you've tried this, but we have a Discord now - I highly suggest you join and message us or post in the Support channel about these matters. The Admins are the ones I'd talk to about this topic in particular, so maybe try and message Orange on Discord, see if she can help you out. 

I'm genuinely sorry you're unsatisfied, but I promise we aren't trying to ignore anyone or make them feel unappreciated. There are many players with so many different problems, and on top of that Orange and Brandon have a lot going on with pushing out updates, creating new content, and getting a good feel for how everything is going on the server, and also with their own lives. 

If there's anything that I, personally, can help you with, please feel free to message me.

14 minutes ago, Seraphyre said:

We're all as active as we can be, and only certain members of the staff are able to take care of various tasks. We're doing our best. I'm not sure if you've tried this, but we have a Discord now - I highly suggest you join and message us or post in the Support channel about these matters. The Admins are the ones I'd talk to about this topic in particular, so maybe try and message Orange on Discord, see if she can help you out. 

I'm genuinely sorry you're unsatisfied, but I promise we aren't trying to ignore anyone or make them feel unappreciated. There are many players with so many different problems, and on top of that Orange and Brandon have a lot going on with pushing out updates, creating new content, and getting a good feel for how everything is going on the server, and also with their own lives. 

If there's anything that I, personally, can help you with, please feel free to message me.

i see, so there's also a support channel at discord, i didnt know about that, since it is said in a post at the announcements section that all pm's and post about account recovery will be deleted. 

You've been really helpful. By reading your response i felt relieved that what i wanted to know if the support team or the staff in charge of supporting the players are active. :) I see so the staff are currently busy with the updates and new content, guess i'll just be patiently waiting for my account to be recovered and for the new contents :D:D:D

please do close the thread now, thank you :)

More power to you guys,

-Chibz