Own Skill Calculator

Dhomzclaudio

Thank you for reading this thread. Lock if this was already suggested. I just want to suggest my idea. 

If we can add our own skill calculator in our forum or in any of our sites. It would help us determine how many sp we need. And it would also help us in our path.

40 minutes ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

Thank you for reading this thread. Lock if this was already suggested. I just want to suggest my idea. 

If we can add our own skill calculator in our forum or in any of our sites. It would help us determine how many sp we need. And it would also help us in our path.

@Eon once said that we will have our own skill calculator. For the time being, you may wanna google it and note that the site requires you to have Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer so as to run the application.

4 hours ago, Vincard said:

@Eon once said that we will have our own skill calculator. For the time being, you may wanna google it and note that the site requires you to have Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer so as to run the application.

Oh thank you for the info 😁. Thank God this is what i needed. I've been rooting for this for a long time.