LeeVouge

Cardi VS SA, Same items and playstyle.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Whats yourr choice

• Cardinal
    • Soul arbiter

Question

6 answers to this question

my war point of view of soul arbiter. it beats cardinal and most classes atleast in a 1vs1. if you cant get them 1vs1 you might have a bad time if not edit that is. but once they died once you should be good to go 1vs1 or not. in most cases though you should win in general.

Why only limit on those two? Necromancers can match Cardinals most of the time, while Grand Masters are the highest raw magical damage dealers (provided they get very high stats), Rune Master may not be an offensive class, but the character's role as support is also a great asset for anyone, especially for farmers.

2 hours ago, iLoonie said:

Why only limit on those two? Necromancers can match Cardinals most of the time, while Grand Masters are the highest raw magical damage dealers (provided they get very high stats), Rune Master may not be an offensive class, but the character's role as support is also a great asset for anyone, especially for farmers.

He probably did this because he was vacillating between choosing Cardinal or Soul Arbiter.

22 hours ago, Vincard said:

He probably did this because he was vacillating between choosing Cardinal or Soul Arbiter.

Well, by experience, the Cardinal's the best shot in the long run. I have a Soul Arbiter now, but I haven't fully utilized it yet because i haven't reset its skills.

On 5/6/2017 at 0:36 PM, Lanaro said:

my grand master damn bad 

im not satisfied on my damage 

you're gonna need HUGE stats (INT and m.atk) if you want your GM making difference in PVP, and lots of magical casting speed items too, primary skills have long casting times.