Does Log shot give range more for all bow skill?

sherzink

Question

8 answers to this question

On 4/13/2017 at 6:33 PM, sherzink said:

Does Log shot give range more for all bow skill?

you mean by "Long Shot" Passive for Rogue and for Arch Ranger actually. Because i like using bow and this is my opinion by testing on my own character:

- Long Shot works on Normal Attack

- Long Shot works on Skill that are basically from Archer and Ranger (Fire Arrow (AoE), Triple Arrow, Power Shot(Double Shot for lv 11+), Needle Shot (the Range Actually Increase from the basic, but still not to long as the other skills because it for short range), Pounding Shot, etc.)

-Long Shot doesn't works on skills that are from Arch Ranger (Magic Arrow and Smoldering Shot) and some skill AoE from Archer and Ranger (Pierching Arrow, Ice Rain)

Its From my Opinion, and please help if i got wrong.

4 hours ago, Vincard said:

The description says it increases your attack range while using bow.

some passives can be really confusing , like staff training's description said increases physical attack ( though it still increase M.A and not P.A while wielding staff/wand)

On 4/14/2017 at 0:58 PM, Sky_Light12 said:

some passives can be really confusing , like staff training's description said increases physical attack ( though it still increase M.A and not P.A while wielding staff/wand)

for that case, is just wrong tooltip... :D

On 24/4/2017 at 4:21 PM, Hysonega said:

you mean by "Long Shot" Passive for Rogue and for Arch Ranger actually. Because i like using bow and this is my opinion by testing on my own character:

- Long Shot works on Normal Attack

- Long Shot works on Skill that are basically from Archer and Ranger (Fire Arrow (AoE), Triple Arrow, Power Shot(Double Shot for lv 11+), Needle Shot (the Range Actually Increase from the basic, but still not to long as the other skills because it for short range), Pounding Shot, etc.)

-Long Shot doesn't works on skills that are from Arch Ranger (Magic Arrow and Smoldering Shot) and some skill AoE from Archer and Ranger (Pierching Arrow, Ice Rain)

Its From my Opinion, and please help if i got wrong.

On 20/4/2017 at 2:50 PM, wedge1 said:

at the moment it works on normal attack, but on skills it doesnt work, ive tested it many times with my elf aa

yes, please tell us more and report more about "Long Shot"... thanks for giving us the informations, it's really help :D
I hope later Admins will fix or at least giving us the information about range-calculation, and another thing about it. XD

(also, Needle Arrow> Piercing Arrow is "Melee Skill" I think) XD

1 hour ago, Antoni77 said:

yes, please tell us more and report more about "Long Shot"... thanks for giving us the informations, it's really help :D
I hope later Admins will fix or at least giving us the information about range-calculation, and another thing about it. XD

(also, Needle Arrow> Piercing Arrow is "Melee Skill" I think) XD

Well... I believe there's a section called "Bug Reports" in this forum.