Sign in to follow this  
Calamity

Lucky Hunter Potion/Scroll (?)

Recommended Posts

I'm confused between the potion that grants you bonus EXP and bonus drop rate. Does the one I have increase EXP gained or the drop rate?

 

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 12.28.06 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky Hunter increases drop chance (20% of the actual chance, if the chance to get an item is 1% then it will be 1.2% while using it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Orange said:

Lucky Hunter increases drop chance (20% of the actual chance, if the chance to get an item is 1% then it will be 1.2% while using it).

OMG, I've been wrong this whole time. :33: Thanks! So is there any EXP Lucky Hunter? Or is it just a myth?

1 hour ago, dominicpalaca10 said:

how did you get that sir vincard? i would like to have 1 for my farmer. 

I think you can get it from opening a Mean Pocket from last Halloween DD event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vincard said:

OMG, I've been wrong this whole time. :33: Thanks! So is there any EXP Lucky Hunter? Or is it just a myth?

I think you can get it from opening a Mean Pocket from last Halloween DD event.

well that's plenty of EXP Lucky Hunter you got there mate!:36:spare some my friend!:P:D._< 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dominicpalaca10 said:

well that's plenty of EXP Lucky Hunter you got there mate!:36:spare some my friend!:P:D._< 

Btw, this is the last piece I have. You can close this thread if you want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Orange said:

Lucky Hunter only gives drop chances, for EXP you use EXP scrolls and familiar candy.

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this