Item Duplicating

EzeqieL

Question

Hello guys, it is clear that item duplicating is strictly prohibited here in Celestia Luna. How can i know if a particular item is Duplicated? Im afraid i might have bought some items(or maybe just a coincidence, same exact philo,stats etc.) that are duplicated and get banned without recognizing that "duped" item. Thanks!

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Duped items means created from hacks instead of obtained the regular way, not two items with the same stats. Item duping was fixed years ago and is no longer possible.

Few months ago, I saw someone opening a vending booth and put a 34INT reinforced Cloak of Hellenpolis for sale. Unfortunately, the seller had been disconnected as soon as we found out the duped item. I wasn't the only one witnessing though.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Vincard said:

Few months ago, I saw someone opening a vending booth and put a 34INT reinforced Cloak of Hellenpolis for sale. Unfortunately, the seller had been disconnected as soon as we found out the duped item. I wasn't the only one witnessing though.

That's reinforce hack, not item dupe. All you have to say is the vendor's name, don't need screenshot or anything.

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

That's reinforce hack, not item dupe. All you have to say is the vendor's name, don't need screenshot or anything.

Ah I see, I was gonna report the seller but he/she left the game after some of us told him/her it's a hacked item and I don't remember the nickname at all so my bad. :35:

Item Dupe (Duplicate Items) is "Bug Abusing" that was very most abused.
well, is already Fixed because the "Shop Buy" cannot be applied anymore.
(and anyway, I don't find any of good of that "shop buy" system,
since this is Private Server with good Item Drops and Item Mall.
So yeah is doesn't matter if it can't applied anymore) :D