Q> Magic Cast Speed and Matk computation

chibz

Question

Hi, 

I've tried using the search button however it only lead me to endless job guides, if this has been answered already, could anyone please link me to the post.

How is the computation for magic attack % buffs and costumes? i mean i tried using  black wizard's robe (10%matk) and it gave my grand master a 500+ boost in magic attack, while boost spell (+15% matk) gave only 300+ boost in magic attack.  is that a bug?

For the magic casting speed items, it does not stack for grand masters? shrewd spell lvl 5 is 50% speed cast reduction, and it takes 8.7 seconds to cast tornado uppercut so i should be able to cast it for about 4 seconds, but when i tested it on duel and at mobs it took approximately 6 seconds to cast plus im wearing tarintus set and smart worm. is it bugged or is it just like what princess said that it doesn't work on gm's like there's a cap or something?

Thank you in advance for those who could help, since Orange is ignored this on discord -.- (yup good admins indeed)

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

As answered in Discord, skills that give percentages are non-functional at the moment, only recently we've been able to fix crusaders % auras and only server-side (you don't see the numbers in the character window) so the stats they give are raw points.

6 minutes ago, chibz said:

Hi, 

I've tried using the search button however it only lead me to endless job guides, if this has been answered already, could anyone please link me to the post.

How is the computation for magic attack % buffs and costumes? i mean i tried using  black wizard's robe (10%matk) and it gave my grand master a 500+ boost in magic attack, while boost spell (+15% matk) gave only 300+ boost in magic attack.  is that a bug?

For the magic casting speed items, it does not stack for grand masters? shrewd spell lvl 5 is 50% speed cast reduction, and it takes 8.7 seconds to cast tornado uppercut so i should be able to cast it for about 4 seconds, but when i tested it on duel and at mobs it took approximately 6 seconds to cast plus im wearing tarintus set and smart worm. is it bugged or is it just like what princess said that it doesn't work on gm's like there's a cap or something?

Thank you in advance for those who could help, since Orange is ignored this on discord -.- (yup good admins indeed)

I can't help much but @Fifin has posted some mage-related calculations in this thread below.