Q>Dual Dagger Penalty

jayson112

Question

So my TM just turned 117 with just 1hand dagger and shield so i was so excited when i reach level 117 because i know i can dual dagger now. before i max my dual dagger mastery with my self buffs i reach 1.6k critical and 385 eva.. but then when i put dual dagger mastery to max and equip my other eva AK. when i saw my stats my critical rate now is only 1.3k and my eva is only 358. so i was wondering if its bug. because they say at max level dual dag mastery the penalty for dual dagger will be gone. but i think its still there. or it should be that way..?

2 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, jayson112 said:

because they say at max level dual dag mastery the penalty for dual dagger will be gone.

well, i don't know who said that to you, but they were wrong actually.

TM only have dual expertise max stage 5, and it will take lot of pinalty.

BT have dual expertise max stage 10, and it still have pinalty about 100 critical, 5 evasion and about 100-700 pa.

Therefore TM have many buff evasion such as Side Step and Whispering (eva) that total give you about 20 eva, for your big pinalty. I guess.

2 hours ago, jayson112 said:

So my TM just turned 117 with just 1hand dagger and shield so i was so excited when i reach level 117 because i know i can dual dagger now. before i max my dual dagger mastery with my self buffs i reach 1.6k critical and 385 eva.. but then when i put dual dagger mastery to max and equip my other eva AK. when i saw my stats my critical rate now is only 1.3k and my eva is only 358. so i was wondering if its bug. because they say at max level dual dag mastery the penalty for dual dagger will be gone. but i think its still there. or it should be that way..?

Who told you these false information?._. The penalty is still there even after you maxed out the DW Expertise.

penalty.jpg