Recover ID = Banned ?

zhaoyuun

Question

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, zhaoyuun said:

Actually i didnt. know about this, because i told my friend to take care of my char , but he hacked it. I apologize for what did i do, i just have retired for years and i want to play CL again with my char , i won't do anything stupid anymore by giving my id to other ppl. So, i hoped your kindness to give a compensation to my id zhaoyun17 :) Gbu

Permanently-banned accounts are not retrievable unless they were mistakenly banned for what the owners hadn't done in the first place. 

The offender (i.e. your friend) had repeatedly manipulated/scammed people to enter information regarding their ID and password in exchange for unreal tempting prizes. So there's no way your ID will be recovered.

Taken from http://celestialuna.com/tos/:

You will be responsible for your own account's and items' safety. Telling others your account information or willingly giving them your items for any reason (lending, etc) is your own choice and the consequences that come with it will be from your own doing. The staff have no obligation to help such cases.

As stated on http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/announcement/10-server-and-forum-rules/

Account Trading
Account and Character Trading is strictly forbidden, especially if it's for another game.
To clarify, ALL forms of Account or Character Trading are forbidden. This includes but is NOT limited to ingame gold, items, real world currency, cell phone credit, goods or services, anything. We don't care if you share your account but we will NOT handle account disputes.
If anyone using your account breaks the rules, you will be held responsible and may lose ALL your accounts.

Permanent Ban in every case.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, zhaoyuun said:

I have retired of playing celestia luna for 1~2 years maybe , and i forgot my password. I tried to reset password with the email , but my id got banned ? why ?

id : zhaoyun17

<shoutbot> User zhaoyun17 banned for reason 'Repeated offender, uses cheat sites to hack people [Orange]'

On 5/14/2017 at 11:18 AM, Vincard said:

You will be responsible for your own account's and items' safety. Telling others your account information or willingly giving them your items for any reason (lending, etc) is your own choice and the consequences that come with it will be from your own doing. The staff have no obligation to help such cases.
If anyone using your account breaks the rules, you will be held responsible and may lose ALL your accounts.
Permanent Ban in every case.

In case you don't understand what @Vincard said, I shortened it for you.

You have no choice but to accept this :( but you still can make new character again :) leveling etc. are easy in this game

8 hours ago, Vincard said:

<shoutbot> User zhaoyun17 banned for reason 'Repeated offender, uses cheat sites to hack people [Orange]'

Actually i didnt. know about this, because i told my friend to take care of my char , but he hacked it. I apologize for what did i do, i just have retired for years and i want to play CL again with my char , i won't do anything stupid anymore by giving my id to other ppl. So, i hoped your kindness to give a compensation to my id zhaoyun17 :) Gbu