Confused

Gideon

Question

Good Day  . Thank you for reading my Post . im a Returnee player i was playing CL 3 years ago but when i cam back  . .. i was wondering why , no i was shocked when i saw all of the items are over priced Like i said to my Self " Oh My God what happen to the prices ? " specially im a newbie . but someone told me to farm at NH 2m per drop . i replied " Man its hard to farm with all those prices " im a Little down right now Like i dont know what to do .. can someone help me ? please ? or is there a better farming map rather than NH  ?   i forgot my past account thats why i created a new one  

Thank you for reading :D

Ign : Aegnor

3 answers to this question

You can create 5 more characters to fishing in Alker Farm or Moon Blind Swamp. If you are lucky, you might get Shiny Trash (1.5b each), Gold Carp, nostrum, etc. 

Also if you are a hardworker, you can make gold from making HQ and Magical Flames.

I think Sahel (new map) can be a bettter farming map because the monsters there drop higher level of weapons, and expensive rare items, but ofc you need higher quality of equipments 😅 But i think NH can give you more than 1b per day.

And for the prices, actually they have same price as item mall in web, but no one would sell them with same price so they increased it "a bit" 😂

P.S : Actually there's easiest way to make gold; begging someone for gold, but I don't recommend it :(

Also, welcome back ! :D