rinchannau

Anyone play Harvest Moon?

8 posts in this topic

Who doesn't know Harvest Moon? 

TBH it's still my fav offline game until now, and just realized there are so many titles of Harvest Moon (o_o)

I've tried "Back to Nature" (married all girls lol), also "Back to Nature -for girl-". Currently playing "A Wonderful Life".

If you have playing other titles beside above, please share it :D 

But ofc, you can share your experiences at what I have tried too. I want to hear your opinions !

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try a game called Stardew Valley, it's based on the Harvest Moon games and is very popular.

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well. I've tried it too. Harvest Moon GBA, Back to Nature, Save The Homeland, and Wonderful Life. But I can't play it anymore cz very busy right now :umf:

But currently playing "Harvest Moon - Seed of Memories" on my phone. Not worth for about $15 (Poor of graphic, small map, easy to earn money. etc) but lot of Nostalgia :D

 

I wonder sometime HM - A Wonderful Life will come to Mobile Device :D (love it so much)

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played both Harvest Moon & Stardew Valley. From survey, Harvest Moon More Friends Of Mineral Town (HM MFOMT) is the best game from all of their title... With Back To Nature if u can play with GBA (unluckily I've played with PC, so I can't coop with Back To Nature)... If u wanna play HM MFOMT better u choose girl version, cuz on girl version there's so many update that boy version didn't hav. And for Stardew Valley, that was a great game <3 u can merge farming simulation and RPG at a same time ^^. Nc game for u all who likes to play something peacefull, but u need something different and go slay some slimeeee~ 


NP : Is there any Stardew Valley updates recently on Steam ? Cuz my save data is missing :'(

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 0:59 PM, Orange said:

You can try a game called Stardew Valley, it's based on the Harvest Moon games and is very popular.

 Thanks for the suggestion ! :D i guess i will try it.

 

On 5/22/2017 at 11:26 AM, Timy said:

I wonder sometime HM - A Wonderful Life will come to Mobile Device :D (love it so much)

Hahaha i hope so, cause the story is beautiful *-* (and realistic xD)

 

On 5/24/2017 at 3:17 AM, LuxArchfield said:

I've played both Harvest Moon & Stardew Valley. From survey, Harvest Moon More Friends Of Mineral Town (HM MFOMT) is the best game from all of their title... With Back To Nature if u can play with GBA (unluckily I've played with PC, so I can't coop with Back To Nature)... If u wanna play HM MFOMT better u choose girl version, cuz on girl version there's so many update that boy version didn't hav. And for Stardew Valley, that was a great game <3 u can merge farming simulation and RPG at a same time ^^. Nc game for u all who likes to play something peacefull, but u need something different and go slay some slimeeee~ 


NP : Is there any Stardew Valley updates recently on Steam ? Cuz my save data is missing :'(

I see.. I will try it too later XD thanks for suggestion !

Also I don't know much about Stardew Valley, so I can't help..

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im playing Back to Nature in my Ps1, but its too hard to get money and the things are too expensive :35:

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Harvest Moon <3 My favourite games are HM DS, HM DS Cute, Island of Happiness, and Animal Parade! The music from them is so relaxing and nostalgic ^-^ I'm saving up to buy Story of Seasons right now!

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is a game, a fantasy type Harvest Moon, where u can farm and "kill monsters",

just type Rune Factory if u interested...

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now