Date Dungeon Bugged

Ailian

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

When this happens please take a screenshot of your buffs and your inventory, that will help us find out what's causing this. Also let us know what map you were on.

For me, i think the map "Ruined Graveyard" is the one becoz when the map is ruined graveyard, when u teleported there, sometimes its bugged but ruined graveyard i think has the highest chance of being bugged xD(just a hunch)

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some SS about the buffs im using while in dd,i just noticed that this always happen but this time, its like 2 or 3 of 10 are are nit working

Here in Haunted Mansion,

Sorry can upload the 2 other photos coz there file size is too big XD

Luna_01_170623_205303_001.jpg

Ooops wring char screenshot T_T but i swear that i was fully buffed by Rm and whisp wind, fire and stream

Edited by Ashrune

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, ItsMeMario said:

I've been experiencing this aswell. But it only occurred when im going for lvl 101-120.other than that, its all good. And it inly occured once per 10 dd

thank you, knowing that it's only the latest addition to the DD brackets helps a lot, we will investigate further!

20 hours ago, Orange said:

thank you, knowing that it's only the latest addition to the DD brackets helps a lot, we will investigate further!

I've experienced it on the other DD brackets as well. I don't think it's only 101-120.

• 5 years later...
On 8/5/2017 at 11:53 PM, migue9701 said:

Hola, se bugea el DD todos los días 3 o 4 veces. Por que pasa esto. Estaba en el mapa ruins, al dia siguiente probe en alker y tambien paso lo mismo, son muchos DD los que pierdo :(

Luna_01_170804_213658_001.jpg

Same as me. Its candy garden map bug.Luna_01_221219_152444_001.thumb.jpg.93192dd3225470a8b7e5e86e6c315354.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi Orange, I was wondering if it's difficult to fix this bug, maybe it would be enough to implement a DD count refund if and only if one of the characters in some way exit the map (i.e., map transfer scroll, change channel, and disconnects) during the countdown timer before the monsters spawn so that we don't lose out on exp unnecessarily especially those who are lvl gap or got disconnect because of bad internet service. If we refund before any monster spawns in dd, I don't think it could or would be exploited, thanks

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Nyarlathothep said:

Hi Orange, I was wondering if it's difficult to fix this bug, maybe it would be enough to implement a DD count refund if and only if one of the characters in some way exit the map (i.e., map transfer scroll, change channel, and disconnects) during the countdown timer before the monsters spawn so that we don't lose out on exp unnecessarily especially those who are lvl gap or got disconnect because of bad internet service. If we refund before any monster spawns in dd, I don't think it could or would be exploited, thanks

Thank you for your suggestions, we are already adding "reconnect to safety zone" to work with DD in our next client update!

• Like 2