Equality! (Skyforge Union)

Jonah

"Good leaders can make good decisions, but a great leader takes his companion's opinions before he makes his move."

-Jonah (Leader/Founder)

Join our Discord server! 

:heart:https://discord.gg/hyJNhxx:heart:

Base: Alker Harbor 1

Member Slots: Open

Current Level: 8

Introduction

Upon making Equality, I had one goal in mind: Connect the old generation of players with the new generation and provide a growing place for those looking to improve. Let's make each other stronger!

That being said, any level is welcome as well as any nationality/race. Just bring your A-game!

With this being said, I'd like to introduce the features of Equality with a strong introduction. So without further ado, welcome to the mighty Skyforge.  

:heart:

Features:

Random Events

Scheduled Events

Fixed Wars

Open Wars

Active Leaders

VP Support

Strong guidance

Fun conversations

Accepting environments

And much more!

Current Union

SkyForge Union

Moon

Showdown

SALT

Current Open War:

Mixmaster Union

Rules (PLEASE READ!!!!)

I know, I know, rules suck, but they're here for a reason.

1. Do not start drama with other members of our guild, we are a family.

2. At no point are you to make racist comments, even if it is to an enemy. Our goal is to destroy our opponents without using those cheap dirty tactics that others use.

3. Obey server rules at all times. We can't afford to have members getting banned for illegal activity.

4. Show up to wars when online and available.

5. No kicking members without consulting me

Ranking

Guild Master

Wuuthrad

Vice Presidents

@Root - Dices

@Sath - BANGSATH

Dnsi 

Syphe

Jonah

@mikoku12 SentMeNudes

Mosaic

If you prove yourself through your activity both in-game and in relation to guild members, you can become a VP too!

Conclusion

To close this topic, I'd like to wish you all good luck! Hopefully we cross paths in-game or even in-guild.

Forge on, Skyforge!

:34:

Edited by Jonah
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Evasion said:

how can i join :3

Unfortunately, we are currently full, but if you leave your IGN or Note one of the VPs, we will be sure to get you in when we have a slot open or add another guild to our union. 

4 hours ago, Evasion said:

how can i join :3

We have slots open now! Leave me a message in-game for an invite. My IGN is Jonah.

Edited by Jonah

13 hours ago, lightsky said:

hey man

Looking forward to join I am active player, I already sent you a note IGN oRizao

I hope there are some slots open

Thanks

I'll be sure to check on that when I get home. We look forward to inviting you to our ranks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 7:54 PM, Galang Agung said:

Jonah can I Enter this Guild?? My nick : XxXSAXxX XD please... I really want to enter this guild

On 6/23/2017 at 8:53 AM, Nyarlako said:

Do you guys have slots left?

Sorry for the delayed replies, because we recently started a war and are still a level 3 Guild, our slots are currently filled with people looking to participate in the war, once we get around to reaching level 4 or higher we will start recruiting more players into the guild, apologies for the inconvenience. 

On 6/26/2017 at 8:13 AM, Reptopry said:

Sorry for the delayed replies, because we recently started a war and are still a level 3 Guild, our slots are currently filled with people looking to participate in the war, once we get around to reaching level 4 or higher we will start recruiting more players into the guild, apologies for the inconvenience. 

Hmm ... guess when it can be opened to accept newcomers to this guild ... because I want to war with the old CL players

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:34 AM, Galang Agung said:

Hmm ... guess when it can be opened to accept newcomers to this guild ... because I want to war with the old CL players

We have a slot open now if you'd like to join, I am online at the moment.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, Khrya said:

Room for one more? :)

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:25 AM, Leblancorafk16 said:

i'd like to join do u have a space? ))

We have 3 slots open if you're willing to join now, message me in game @ Polyxus

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Haxer2002 said:

Is theres slot available in your guild ?please kindly pm me IGN: Haxer2002 if its possible to join..thanks~

Yes we have slots available, we are in war though so be ready!